California Prop 64

My friend Chris Conrad (me too) think it’s important to understand Prop 64.

1 Like

Any adult can grow and harvest six plants legally.

Wow I’m very jealous, being in EU :slight_smile: Congrats to Californians!

1 Like

Congrats california on prop 64.

My only question is where did the 6 plant rule come from? this seems to be copied over and over again.

A little off topic.

Oddly enough, Alaska tried to go with 6 plants also 3 in veg 3 in flower, no specifications on size. However House bill 75 and ballot measure 2 wasn’t trying to change the former ruling of Ravin vs. Alaska, so for us its as high as 24.

2 Likes

6 plant rule is the same for medical in Ca. Just carried over the leagal. However with medical, a Docters recommendation can over rule the six plant rule. A Doctor can write in the recommendation that a medical patient can grow up to 99 plants and have 6 lbs of dried bud in their possession.

1 Like

Thanks for info!

Not being off-topic I just wanted to crosslink this topic which deals with EU policies, so we can get some overall comparison of cannabis policies in the world.

1 Like

Personally I think its great states are making progress in the cannabis movements but …I hate to be the bummer here…There could be two top government officials coming into office next year thats going to make Cannabis laws very interesting. They would be Sessions and Price…They are anti Cannabis in all forms and will have the federal backing to turn back state progress if they should choose. Just food for thought folks.

2 Likes

http://www.attn.com/stories/13298/keith-stroup-why-he-will-miss-obama-administration?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=direct-share&utm_campaign=shares

1 Like

A little education for people on how the marijuana problem is viewed by the current leaders, IT CAN CHANGE, if the new president or the Deputy Attorney General decides to enforce.

For now legal states use this as guide.

Its called the “Cole Memo”. Its a memo for all US Attorneys.

Dont want to read it?..

Quick Outline.

-Federal and state law conflict… The memo sets guidance for the enforcement.

• DOJ wants to prevent certain types of MJ activity, one of the many examples, “Marijuana for Minors”. Expect federal enforcement if the items within the list are violated.

-Let the states handle MJ activity. The states that have MJ legal laws will have a strong and effective regulatory system in place… Its a local thing, not a federal thing.

However… it could change if the DAG (whoever that may be) wants to knock down the doors later because MJ is still illegal on the federal level.

2 Likes

We are not dealing with the normal political agenda with this new extreme right government. This whole campaign has been shock and awe and I expect to see the same philosophy carried over to the new government as trump has shown nothing that states otherwise. If there is one thing people should have learned about trump is he doesnt like to be told anything…period. if the states try and tell him to mind his own business and let them worry about their own laws …you can bet he will do everything in his power to prove otherwise just to prove a point. You seen the reality show campaign…just wait till you see this new reality show government…