Calle‘s Indoor Adventures - Project 2 - M39 F3 + Lost Skunk F2 - 4 plants in 1 tent - Flowerweek 2-3

Hey yo my little stoners :cowboy_hat_face:

I was quite busy but I managed to invite some more plants… leftovers from OD :star_struck:

May you can guess from the serrations :wink: it’s a F2 of ?!

400w was not the way to go for one plant! I am wasting enough CO2 as a employee so I try to reduce it xD and I need weed :stuck_out_tongue:

If I can keep the animals out of the tent - I will bang a good run I guess :cupid:

Just peat and water and now feeding till here!

Happy Monday

3 Likes

Cooking with fire now! :grin:

Making me want a small HID just to compare to LED.

2 Likes

My guess would be lost skunk :slight_smile:

You’re quite good at filling the space :slight_smile: Growing in small cabs gives a good hand at that.

2 Likes

Oh yes :slight_smile: it’s a heavy switch and I love it! It totally different to led. I also forgot about the camera probs :rofl: but I will do just this one crazy like a MF. Next ones are with new led in future.

I am off for some Cambodian Cubensis :wink:

2 Likes

You are the man! All honor for @funkyfunk

I know for you it’s easy as a LS Thread addict :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah it’s not tough to make it tight :star_struck:

I grew up in a small garden and there is were I used to grow big plants with no space :green_heart:

3 Likes

Behind the bamboo is all my male pride :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey dear my honest fellows,

Yesterday I had an amazing day :star_struck: it is so mind blowing what Mother Nature has had prepared for us!

Yesterday evening I saw that I have some rooting success :slight_smile: the boy and one girls are already rooted. Let’s see if I can extend its progress!

I will start another try with other soil soon :slight_smile: because the one I used is free of peat and myco‘s. I just want this confirmation that it will work better with this combo. :grin:

This is the view just few minutes ago. I need to organize a bigger pot for the M39 and then I will finally repot her in few days.

Indoor growing makes a lot of fun, with this cutting and so on :slight_smile: it definitely increased my expectations of my own hidden garden center- haha!

My new filter fan combo is great and works at 30 % - need just to hang up few more fans and then it’s all more or less fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Since the Lost Skunks arrived in the tent the odor inside changed completely… it’s really „sour“ or something like that! I guess I should save the LS as cuts as well.

On Friday I am able to visit my OD garden and I am absolutely looking forward to it! I always love the flash after a few days…

Nice that you guys are part of my take over :rofl: The living room CEO will think it’s a real life „Jumanji“!

5 Likes

M39 OD amazes me from day to day more. No feeding just my selfmade soil and a bit love…

8 Likes

Hey dear my Bros,

Things are moving fast :slight_smile: I have bought a new fan and some predatory mites. I turnt exhaust fan to 50% and now I have perfect conditions!

M39 starts to drop pistils.

My little Cutting’s Factory runs really smooth and has a nice success rate! My NLD UEL Pheno has build already roots :slight_smile:

I am happy :rainbow:

7 Likes

Hey good morning fellows,

This morning I repotted the M39. The rootbound made my day. She is hungry!

The 3 LostSkunk are busy with rooting as well after 2 month in 3l in the shadow… Next week they will stretch like crazy I guess.

6 Likes

Ok so I need to hurry up with a mother place :rofl: :rainbow:

4 Likes

Looking good everywhere here, well done! Still have the fridge to put your mothers in while wiating for a better space I guess :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah of course funky but I want to avoid to get scoliosis :rofl:

Just need some time…

3 Likes

rODeo 2024 is running really well :cowboy_hat_face:

M39 F3

UEL inbred - self selected

UEL F7 - self selected

6 Likes

I envy your little garden so much :slight_smile:

You really did go on selecting for the sativa side on your UEL, love this thin leaves.

2 Likes

Oh that’s really kind of you! Thank you funky. As one of my „OnlineFriends“ you are kindly invited to grab the real vibes. Maybe end of September ? I have a free bedroom for few days no problem :100:

4 Likes

The UEL inbred looks lovely !
Big, thin leaves :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Bro I feel the same :slight_smile:

The cut I took has beautiful roots but started to flower. A beautiful pitty. Hope I can keep her alive :green_heart: tommorow I will spend her 1 Liter soil!

Here is the Amnesia F2 Male with still Resin here and there :grinning:

And in the tent I need to lift up the Lost Skunks :slight_smile: M39 is stretching…

@funkyfunk hope I can give my 2 cents about watering later on. Movie time with family. Dropping this update while they are cooking „Pudding“ xD

In my Back an the window sill:-D

Peace

4 Likes

Looking good over here. Well, except for the male :wink:

Don’t worry, better take care of your family and spend time with your kids. The watering trouble is secondary.

I’m not traveling a lot anymore, but if I ever come into your country I’ll make sure to make a visit. Same here, I don’t have room for a whole family, but you’re welcome to say hi!

Have a good week!

3 Likes