Calle‘s indoor adventures - Project 1(Freezer) - Soma Amnesia Haze F2

Hi Guys,

As I highlited in the forum I got gifted a few beans which make it worth to break my OD only rule and rebuild at least a small freezer into a motherbox. Since I need the Box latest in August I decided to pop some surprising F2s :slight_smile:
I need to emphasize that the OD only rule is from Ms. Minogue itself :wink: buuut… everything starts with a seed or an idea.

Sorry I am not that familiar with OG atm but I hope I will manage it soon :slight_smile: as you can read I am not an native English speaker…

Day 2 of 18/6 cycle and still trying with thermo management. I am waiting for my air set and hope it will arrive next week.

Let’s see if someone is interested in my indoor defloration after 20 years :slight_smile:

Cheers

35 Likes

Looks cool. I’ve been trying to figure out how to keep a mother here as well. I think I’ll pull up a chair and hang out. Best of luck!

Ps. Your English writing is excellent. No worries there.

7 Likes

What is this? :beers:

5 Likes

I think he’s saying outdoor?

5 Likes

Ohhh. Makes sense. :beers:

2 Likes

Sounds great G - warm welcome!

Warm welcome to the other Guys as well.

Yes OD means Outdoor. OD wise I am the opposite of micro :wink:

Take a seat if you want and grab some nice OD weed from last year!

6 Likes

Looks really cool what are the dimensions on the freezer probably about a 2x2x3 ft?

2 Likes

This will be a very interesting thread.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hey guys welcome :slight_smile: still places to choose in the first row.

Second night my thermomanagement worked really well. 25C night time temps seems a good ride :slight_smile:

I am really courious about the F2 and its offspring :slight_smile: so for me it’s a really interesting project as well.

It’s about 1,5x1,5x2,1 :slight_smile: It’s a minion xD

4/7 found already there way out of the soil.

Thanks for ride for a while with me.

If I find time I will work a little further on the Freezer… I’ll keep you guys up to date.

Seeya

7 Likes

10 Likes

nice thread :wink:

4 Likes

Hey dear all my old and new viewers, likers, and writers…
5/7 Seeds made it till yet!
A new package arrived I am just playing with the max :wink: I guess these rose cups good be a good investment. With the small glue pins and can easily fix rope or wire to train the plant down :slight_smile: the smaller the pods the more fits in. Obviously- haha

And some eating due to lack of News in my thread.

If Soma sold a real F1 I will have a lot of Sativa genes popping out in those F2 beans ha ?

I searched in the net for any growreport of a F2 but hadn’t success so far.

14 Likes

What kind of seeds are you growing in the freezer? You got them from Soma?

4 Likes

My friend bought a pack in idk could ask him. And he made a F2 and send me those. I had it 3-4 years in the fridge.

Yes it’s Soma

5 Likes

Hey @CalleMinogue. I have used a “deep freezer” body as a grow chamber for many years. I use it mostly during the winter. I heat my camper with a woodstove so I put a few jugs of hot water in the freezer at night and they keep my plants warm. :grin: I think your indoor garden will be very interesting. :rainbow:

3 Likes

Yeah a freezepert :slight_smile: Welcome :hugs:

Just finished Dinner…

11 Likes

Hey guys,

Happy Sunday :slight_smile: OD 22 throwback!

14 Likes

That looks awesome! One day I’ll be able to do that! Until then my ladies are bound to the basement never to see the day of light until they are chopped for their harvest

5 Likes

Hey @CalleMinogue . This is my “ Big Unit”. 🥸

8 Likes

Yes I love my yearly Scrogs :slight_smile: i guess in the freezer I should Scrog as well to limit the height.

@Magu thanks for sharing your creativity :slight_smile:

1 seedling has had rotten roots and seems like the other one will also not be strength enough.

5 seedlings left. I would say there is one BLD outlier so far.

7 Likes