Callout for pollen or seeds…

Had 3 old ACC MTF ‘74 BX pale yellow seed left from a handed down collection. Had a lot of old ACE also. Anyways I traded off 6 and dropped a few myself and had no viable, what did sprout wetted off or stunted. Threw the last 3 down and have two topped from 7th to 5th node and I have 3 clones of the 2 females I popped.

Was wondering if anyone had MTF from ACC for a reproduction. Otherwise I may hold one back to flip to make for the clones.

5 Likes

caucasian white russian dude lebowski

6 Likes

Alaska Cannabis Cache?

2 Likes

Martian Titty Fuck?

Matanuska Thunder Fuck

From Alaskan Cannabis Cache ‘74 (BX)

Yes they are forty + year old seed, hence germination and maturity problems. I Would like to preserve the line if possible.

14 Likes

You can put a piece of sand paper in a jar along with a bunch of seeds and shake it.

Then you can put them inside a piece of aloe vera and check after a few days.

Keep them warm.

Vermicompost is also great.

You can also freeze them overnight.

1 Like

Why not just reverse a clone and use the pollen on a mother or a clone from one of the mothers?

3 Likes

That’s my second choice, have not flipped a plant with the silver. Should I flip a sprout or a clone, does it matter?

It doesn’t really matter but clones are a lot easier to produce……

2 Likes

Oh man! Wish I could help! Definitely an absolute gem sending good vibes your way @Instg8ter

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine may be able to help. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s what I was gonna say!

3 Likes

AKBB might have it?? He has a walk in freezer that he had going for 30-40 years. Seems like he had a fire a few years back and I’m not sure if it affected his vault or not. He’s been on the same property forever. Hope you have great luck and accomplish the mission!

I have something from you that has MTF in it, I believe. It was a cross I assume though, right? Is that from the same source?

edit: I might be mistaken on that. I don’t have it logged yet, so it could be in the stuff I’m working to get filed and stored away.

My thoughts exactly and he’s a huge mtf fan hey @PhilCuisine now here’s an old cut bromigo! And amazing plant and strain u have @Instg8ter

Here’s a pic of the first girl showing small tops at 2 week

The second is larger but just showing enough to say it’s female.

4 Likes