Campaign against marijuana planting

Not to one-up you, but I live in a part of the USA that takes pride in resisting change (the Deep South, Georgia more specifically). The entire West Coast and nearly all of New England (with the exception of New Hampshire, but they’re about to legalize) have gone legal, but only ONE Southern state went legal (Virginia, but it’s debatable how “Southern” they really are).
It’s ridiculous how in some states, you can buy plants and have cannabis delivered to your door, while in other states, simple possession can land you in jail for a year and having more than one ounce (about 28 grams) or (in at least one state) or ANY amount of extract is a felony. Some of these states even border each other.

i dont understand how the southern states have become so out of touch with each other, there is so much small talk jibber jabber about bullshit culture here, less and less people have found they didnt create time to change their surroundings, and many who just flat out don’t give a shit about the politics and wonder why the politicians get rich allowing for transportation, energy, chemical and industrial manufacturing big corps to plow through these states and pollute here. also what i find really interesting is that they isolate themselves and aren’t smart enough to figure out where the other hundred million dollars come from, the other states have in taxes yet tobacco and alcohol and gas are some of the cheapest in all 50 states. in virginia they have a democrat house and senate and gov, they got medical and now are going rec, GA, SC, NC, and Ala, Miss, and Texas, are have a very flip flops years in the last few decades with some arrangement of Democratic Gov and Rep House, vice versa that doesn’t allow for huge economic interests to flow into their pockets and then spin it as if its going to help their healthcare systems, manufacturing, industrial, and energy sectors to bring more money in or jobs, but the big name politicians have that ticket they can seek and these corp need them to rally around expansion expansion. plenty of southern cities dont have a million people, and their representatives come into politics not knowing a damn thing about the circumstances and environment of people and the region and its nature.

in GA back in the 80s and 90s their were several counties growing acres and acres of great dope
and doing it right under the nose of the local police and sheriffs dept. yes when they found out, it was a nightmare, many people got 15 years or more in jail.

i read about this group of good ol’ boys about 3 years ago and was very interested in what happened as well. lots of crop burning and plenty of US military gear into low country, if i find a link for it i will repost the story.

i also have learned of the barry cooper story, check out his youtube called how to not get busted, he reveals as a narcotics officer what he was doing and who he popped.

All this talk about which state rapes the plant the best is hooey. The fact the fed level is getting off watching, waiting for its turn is gross. It’s yours. Don’t depend on any entity to take care of you, they will reserve the right to take it all away. It’s just a big gang. :no_mouth:‍:fog:

4 Likes

Really cool patches!

It’s kinda sad how much money has been spent subjugating lovers of a plant. And that’s just the CAMP patches! I’ve got tons of others. Here’s a couple more:

2 Likes