HUGE commercial UK grow bust

I’m subscribed to the Sun, and this just popped up on my feed. Just wait until you see what’s in the basement :flushed:

10 Likes

They’ve been going crazy today, pulling people over for cannabis roadside testing and also all the raids

Fuck tha fed

5 Likes

I had to turn it off when the coppers started putting the plants into the wood chipper. Sad waste of public resources.

14 Likes

They kept opening doors, and finding more😳

That basement was wild :rofl:

7 Likes

Gotta be crazy expensive to grow all that inside. Must be some expensive ass weed over there.

3 Likes

Electric is bypassed 🥹

8 Likes

Guessing that contributes to the eventual bust. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

in cali there is/was special rates for power/water for low income and i think they got a bunch of people by seeing the ridiculous amount of power+water they were using. maybe a decade ago.

3 Likes

Probably Albanians this, people come into the country and the Albanians sort everything such as social housing ect then convert the house

2 Likes

Yeah that’s where I had to cut it off too. SAD!

5 Likes

Ironically I did too, but I thought everyone would get kick out that basement, barely looks like it’s walking room how stuffed it is…

6 Likes

I would say I have seen it done. That is a same. I will say they had a big light bill. Some of the plants looked trained.
Sad!!!

1 Like

They definitely had a crew going. Probably someone got busted with a 8th.

4 Likes

Cause cannabis is just like meth and heroin. :lying_face:
No its not, we lied, but your still going to jail for a long long time…WTF
I think it is time to quit perpetuating the lies… :thinking:

7 Likes

It’s getting better and they only really go after the ones who take the piss nowadays, depends on the City like and their police

Home growers are semi safe, fucking fingers crossed

5 Likes

When I saw the plugs, and how everything was set up, my jaw dropped :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s so much the plant itself, when I read laws it’s only about numbers and weights assigned to penalties and fines. We can’t deny numbers like those aren’t a “homegrow” or personal use. Seems like no matter how legalized it gets, plant numbers and weight will always be the structure it remains under.

6 Likes

illegal growers and dealers arent paying taxes. which is ok if you run a fortune 500 company but not for any of us.

9 Likes

Damn. That house must’ve been 100 degrees F all year round, running that many HPS lights!! Hold crap! No snow collecting on that roof

7 Likes

Nice one. My prices just went up 25% :wink:

12 Likes