Can someone break down the grouping of cannabis varieties in phylos for me?

Derived from philia

1 Like

What exactly are you referring to here?
Feel free to educate me, I thought I had a fair grip on the process.
But I am always willing to learn something new.

Peace
Shag

1 Like

My take was Phylos was a scam from the beginning. Gaining access to the elite and held in high regard clone game by false pretences. Imo this stuff is getting out of hand, everyone wants to control something that was never theirs to begin with. God given to me means no one should have the rights and it should be given/shared freely amongst the people especially those of us truly using it medicinally. As far as Sam , don’t get me started he’s a walking , talking contradiction IMHO. Yes they bred down those dank/rank/raunchy terps, and yes it’s going to be a huge job relocating it but I (and many many others) have the utmost faith it still resides in a freezer/fridge/drawer, mason jar buried in a backyard etc. and needs the proper method and care to release those absolutely unmistakable terps to the world again. And I plan on doing my part to further the research as well. Just my 2 cents btw

2 Likes

Just wanted to know bout their categories, not the politics or peoples takes on the business model

My apology if I stepped on your thread here.
That was not my intention.
You did say…

That is why I posted what I did.
Again, sorry if I offended.

Peace
shag

3 Likes

Its all goods, i dont think there are many people who have a conscise explanation for that ready because of shady business shit. I did enjoy that read.

I was just hoping for everyones thoughts on them, something might coalesce on what they specifically do

2 Likes

Thanks!
I too would like to hear what folks think.
I have never found any good use for any of the info.
Well not true, it was cool to see the genetics all laid out like they did.
You could actually trace back where things came from.
It would seem now it was just bait to lure unsuspecting folks in and well you know…LOL

I could not find anything when I went there yesterday.
Just pissed me off more…LOL
Did you find anything of use there?

Nope and i sent an email asking fir an explanation that could be posted in a public forum. So i will update any reply i get.

1 Like

And also this is worth a read:

4 Likes

Good reads! Phylos, like any company, is made up of people “trying to feed their families” so they will of course attempt to monetize their data in an attempt to capitalize on their unique data mines to get rich. Sucks but its the way if the world. Wait till they sell the data to, or get acquired. by, Montsanto :grimacing:

1 Like

was worth reading the whole article for the guys name

2 Likes

Phylos Bioscience Recent News

•

Organigram Increases Investment in Phylos After Successful Milestone AchievementBusiness Wire•Nov 28, 2023•Organigram, Phylos Bioscience

•

Organigram Makes First Strategic U.S. Investment in Phylos Bioscience to Commercialize THCV and Scale Seed Based ProductionCalgary Herald•May 25, 2023•Phylos Bioscience, Organigram

•

Organigram Makes First Strategic U.S. Investment in Phylos Bioscience to Commercialize THCV and Scale Seed Based ProductionFinancial Post•May 25, 2023•Organigram, Phylos Bioscience

•

Phylos Raises $7.6M in FundingFinSMEs•Feb 03, 2022•Phylos Bioscience, Merida Capital Partners, Accomplice, Entourage Effect Capital

1 Like

I remember when the majority of people said cannabis plant patent talk was nothing but fearmongering.… :rofl:
Some said it would never happen. :astonished:
Then they said…If it did happen it would not be enforceable. :thinking:
Time will tell on the enforcement part.

A brand new high THC-V cannabis plant patent from Phylos.

https://patents.justia.com/patent/PP35172

I also remember when Phylos said it had no plans on breeding in the future.

Phylos Bioscience USPTO patents

https://capedge.com/patent/by/companyId/1630986