Canada Seed Trading

Im looking for some Thugpug gear to trade for.

I have some bodhi and other stuff or clones to trade.

Cheers

4 Likes

Canadian grower here looking for some high cbd and low thc beans.
I have lots to trade, every mephisto bean and some rocbud, night owl, dinafem, dr. Kripling, fast buds, Hso etc.
My wife suffers from tmj and needs cbd. thank you.

4 Likes

I would recommend speaking to Sebring for those CBD ones.

4 Likes

Thanks for that.How do you find a member? sorry new here.

3 Likes

Hit the little menu icon and there’s a part that says users. From there you can search. Also can check out his threads. And find em that way :slight_smile:

Hope this helps; I don’t know how to link his pages over yet lol. Using mobile :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Here’s a link, I recommend his CBD low THC strain Sebrings Revenge, excellent strain, very high resin and bud producing plants.

6 Likes

I have some Sebring CBD fem autos (dragons tongue and earth lover). They were free so no trade necessary if you’d like me to send a few of each your way. I think I have one of his high CBD photo strains as well, but will have to double check…

7 Likes

@Craigson15 I have some black garlic from JOTI. Thugpug mix

6 Likes

That would be awesome. I need low thc as the wife does not partake. The higher the better. fem auto’s?
you can pm me. thank you.

3 Likes

I mean high CBD. sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

Was talking to craigson who was looking for thug pug genetics :wink:

3 Likes

Ya whats the cross in that one?

If anyone needs clones hit the dm
GMO
IceCream Cake
Chem d
Magnum Opus
GG4
Skunk 91
Ortega x Snow Lotus

11 Likes

BlackBerry kush x garlic breath ( thug pug )

6 Likes

I’d trade for some of those.

3 Likes

Ok, any of the bcg left ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have some. I’ll be home in 3 days. Let me see what I have. We can work something out

3 Likes

Not really trading related… but anyone have a suggestion on a good sativa autoflower?

3 Likes

I am looking for a dos si do strain by thug pug. I have lots of autos to trade if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

or peanut butter breath.

4 Likes