Canada Seed Trading

Firstclass sells ‘elites’ for 200-1000.
Its all perspective. Not too many People outside of Cali Can just go get elite cuts for $10-20.
Ppl pay it for sure

4 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t suprise me at this point. There are some people in Cali trying to charge those kinda numbers also. I was always told something is worth what you can sell it for lol.
The risk to get a clone only variety over the border is defiently something most people wouldn’t do so it makes sense that there realy hard to come by the further you get from the source.

5 Likes

You try gtaclones?

2 Likes

Have you tried GTA Clones? I was wondering about them too.

3 Likes

No I want 2 but they look sus.

3 Likes

Anyone have any feminized photoperiod seeds they’d be interested in trading?

I’ve got orange goji x blackberry breath, orange goji x dark spark and orange goji f2s to trade. They’re all regs. You can see the parents here:

5 Likes

I have:
Kushy Kush Fem – 3 seeds
Cheese Fem – 3 seeds
GG #4 Fem – 3 seeds
White Widow Fem - 1 seed (the freebie)

These are Canuk Puk 2.0 (I grew out the Jack Herer).

From what I understand, TNSB sources their seeds from Spanish operators, so good luck establishing the providence of those beans! I can say the Jack Herer was pretty good. Easy grow, nice sativa high.

Oh, I didn’t pay anything like what they are asking now (just in case you thought I had totally lost it :laughing:)

Anything there spark your fancy?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I remember those pucks they’re awesome lol. I’ll send you a PM to see if we can work something out :+1:

3 Likes

I’d be interested in the Kushy Kushes but would only have my own crosses of regular seeds to offer. A NL cross and a WW cross.

Edit: the true north Fem NL I grew out was exactly as described in their online copy. Even the picture was right.

4 Likes

Looks like a bunch of us have been tempted to give them a try. But no confirmed attempts yet.
This place looks interesting too:
https://clonesuperstore.com/

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Most native reserve sell clone
I did not buy any from them doh.

Bare

7 Likes

I have clones
2x GMO rooted n ready in peat pucks.
1x GMO in a clone shipper reeady to go
1x gg4 in clone shipper ready to go.

Can take cuttings or root clones from these mothers basically any time; (might be cplbwks wait on a cpl to grow out more)

• GMO (Skunkflex cut) 12wk flower
  • Dosidos Norcal cut (9wk flower)
  • Chem D (10wk flower)
  • Meatbreath
  • GG4
  • Icecream Cake
  • ‘09 Animal Cookies
  • Wedding Cake (jbeezy cut)
  • Humble Pie
  • AC/DC (20:1 cbd)
  • Bandaid Haze 7
  • black triangle
  • Golden triangle
  • purple space cookies
  • AJSD
  • sour chem
  • unknown og
17 Likes

:joy:…I knew this gmo/wookie took forever…12wk is around the time maybe 11.:rofl:…you making any crosses?

5 Likes

More in the works too like Grease Monkey, Garlic Breath, zkittles kush cake, killer banana sherbet, trop cookies f2, kush mintz, death bubba

10 Likes

I have a friend looking for Jordan of the Islands (Dutch Treat) and Chupacabre if anyone has some extra beans they are willing to trade…

Inbox me and give me an idea of what I can send in return… :slight_smile:

Cheers
Toast

5 Likes

That’s a great list… will be reaching out to you soon.

2 Likes

I’ll trade someone 7 g’s of my homegrown for 7 g’s of their homegrown…lol. It’s legal to send bud in the mail, so why not have fun with it…or a g for a g…whatever.

8 Likes

To bad all I have is my outside and we are in a shitstorm red

3 Likes

Ya I was thinking about this the other day. It’s crazy that it’s legal to gift and mail bud, it seems like a setup or something lol

3 Likes

Just make sure it doesnt smell.

I was trying to do a good deed and sent 1lb of untrimmed buds and 3/4 lb of trim split to 3 diff ppl who needed free meds and it got confiscated and destroyed for smelling. They didnt check how much was in each as they were all well over the ‘legal’ 1 ounce limit.

I called canada post and they just said ‘go online we have instructions on our website for how to smell proof it’

8 Likes