Canada Seed Trading

I’m looking for chocolope or albino rhino but I’d be open to see what is available.

2 Likes

Should have some chocolate chunk x the mask and possibly some fem chocolate rain seeds if either or both interest you.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, where u located?

2 Likes

Central Canada

1 Like

Pm me your address I’ll get them dug out and in the mail to you .

1 Like

Welcome to OG @matos420. What part of Canada are you in? Check out the Canadian thread if you have a mind to.

3 Likes

northwest BC

9 Likes

Yeah welcome @matos420 !

The :canada: side of OG is extra special because of our laws giving us a little more freedom to express the shares. :hugs:

9 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

You guys are definitely going to want to keep an eye on what Matos does, he pumps out fire! I highly respect and admire his work!

9 Likes

@Fitzera , the plants don’t usually lie and I’m looking forward to seeing @matos420 's work!

6 Likes

Welcome @matos420, I’m also in the northern half of BC. This place is incredible and has turned my hobby into a full on obsession and getting worse/better by the day! :grinning::+1:

14 Likes

Thanks buddy, obsession is an understatement lol.

8 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I am on the hunt for as much diversity as possible with regards to cbd inclusive genetics. I am looking for any interesting plants (photo or auto) that have either a balanced or cbd dominant profile.

I am especially on the hunt for some blueberry cbd or cream and cheese cbd.

I have an abundance of things from different breeders both in autos and photos, so please feel free to message me and we can hopefully work something out.

8 Likes

I have pure CBD I think if you’re interested, basically hemp I guess

2 Likes

Hey folks, I’m on the lookout for high CBD strains to grow as medicine for my sister.

She has recently been trying CBD edibles and finds they boost her mood and help anxiety far more than THC ones

I would love to get my hands on some seeds to grow for her and would greatly appreciate any help finding some, many thanks :v:

3 Likes

Where are you located? Might be able to “scratch that itch”…maybe!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hey @misterbee, I’m over in BC lower mainland. It would be greatly appreciated! :smile: :v:

6 Likes

In 3 - 4 days, PM those Personals, I’ll send a few CBD-centric Strains your way, probably 3 - 4 Envelops (2 Strains EACH), spaced over several weeks. Ok, right? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh wow, that’s really generous of you. :pray: Would you like anything to trade in return? I have a few goodies I’ve received from folks here.
Even just one strain would be lovely, I don’t want to overstep! Would be great to have some medicine for the sis though, I usually just grow heavy narcotic stuff for myself lmao :laughing:

6 Likes