Canada Seed Trading

Hola Gang

I got mine bsh from Canna cabana

suppose to be awesome

Bare

7 Likes

Grand daddy purps are gone. Sent to another member.

1 Like

Here’s an idea from breeders bible

9 Likes

Finaly got me some GMO from michigan!!
Will have clones available in a couple months if everything goes well.

13 Likes

i think VHS might raise some red flags these days lmao, could also send unrooted cuttings in a hollow DVD case i guess

whats GMO ??

4 Likes

Great snag my new best friend lol

6 Likes

5 Likes

I just spotted this on a trade site a few days ago and boom here it is

4 Likes

Just thought I’d throw this out any Canadians out there that could hook me up with some auto seed for a summer grow ?

I’d like to try a green house grow this year without the hassle of covering and making photos bud before the bud rot season!

Thanks in advance Shiska

5 Likes

I’m thinking bout using autos for this purpose myself , not being a slave to light dep or having to buy a mechanical arm is very appealing

8 Likes

Not Canadian though just a bit further North…most auto’s do well as long as you time it to be midway done by summer solstice especially the sativa dominant varieties of the species. This year I am going to start 2 at a time each week from the week of April 22nd (main crop) til the week of May 26th (bumper crop) though will leave the Canaddian Sativa’s alone to see what they do…speaking of gotta get them started in the next 2 wks so they are a decent size and trained to go outside by June 1st ~8 wks old - probably won’t see the fruits of the labor though thats ok as its going to be fun seeing how they do regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I’ll have to try next year I dont have any auto beans at the moment thought I did but turns out I only have one.

5 Likes

What about with regular seeds? Does giving a plant a head start on vegging indoor not get the flowering started earlier at all? Or would they all just finish at the same time and the one with the head start indoor is just bigger?

4 Likes

Yes with photo’s they still need light dep to bud and if your waiting for nature to do it you run the risk of frost , bud rot , and what ever else nature throws its way !
Also covering them every night gets old quick along with humidity issues temp troubles and the rope that’s got you tied to your plants for 2 months

Wonder if a mod could move this to the Canadian trading post ? Might be better suited there! Thanks

9 Likes

Nice, I’m glad you have some of that mystery sativa. Will be exciting to see what you can do with it!

3 Likes

Hello and good day,was pondering a breeding direction,and wondered how difficult would it be to find a true Columbian Gold ? or some other beautiful,more importantly mind warping! Must have the the original little to no ceillng head high potency potential,hehe,also putting feelers out for a true breeding Super Silver Haze, willing to consider equatorial sativa dominant cultivars/strains, please let me know, peace and love yeah!

3 Likes

Easy to find seeds I would think , but are you ready for four plus months of flowering that goes with it?, these bitches stretch like none other you are growing so be ready to stack the small ones and not worry about harvest size of the pure sativa,not denying your abilities, it’s just such a pain in the cunt in my delusional opinion

3 Likes

i have a pack of dynasty SSH F4, originally from Mr. Nice’s SSH, when i pop some i’ll be glad to shoot you a cutting

4 Likes

Appreciate the heads up,I would like the experience and the chance to see what comes up,I get that I might not be to happy with the stretching,I was just listening to a dude that says to root under 12/12 and you’re harvesting a bat with some varieties,any other way to get that type of high? Peace brother,oh also the flavor profiles,is another sell for me, probably end up crossing with something to reel them in ,not to let the whole cat out of the bag but kinda why I’m all hot for a hash plant that can really produce, just popped a few Dank Sinatra f2 need to get a couple gens in first,so really early,cheers!

2 Likes

Sorry dude that comes off pretty shitty, we need more folks williing to try stuff out like you and @Heritagefarms and many others. I started a Jamaican Lambsbread from seed in flowering I gave up after 3 plus months as it was messing the rest of my timing up for everything else , tried colchicine from crocus bulb and many other things , so do what you do and have fun and for fuck sakes learn something while your having fun.

4 Likes