Canada Seed Trading

Sounds great! Please give me a heads up and I’ll make some room,thank you brother! Let me know if you see anything I have and I’ll get it over to ya! Peace, absolutely critter free, since the fresh start! And still add nematodes! Cheers!

2 Likes

Heres some Bodhi beans im looking to move right now. Having some family health issues and could use some help. All unopened and stored in fridge. Thx

Blueberry snow
Lemon penetration
Legend og x snow lotus
Snow temple
Snow lotus mega mix
Bobas stash
Head trip
Green Lotus
Landos Stash
Chem91jb x snow lotus
Snow lotus bx
Mango hashplant
Angels milk
Blueberry mountain
Tiger mountain
Mountain temple
Blood orange
Cobra lips
Appalachian super skunk
Orange sunshine
Chem d x ssdd
Apollo 11 genius f3
Jamaican bush hashplant
South african ciskei
Rm nigerian x afghan
Dragons blood hashplant
Socal mk x uzbeki
DLA5

12 Likes

Other breeders beans to move.
Thanks

Mosca seeds. C99bx
Reserva Prada Confidential Cheese (5fems? Can verify later)

Big Worm 97 blue moonshine x purple NL

Docs Dank Triple Doja Dog

Bad Dawg BK30 x LBL
BK x LBL
Deadhead x 3 headed dragon
Deadhead x LBL
White skunk x LBL

DNA Citrus Sap

Hazeman Chocolate thai

Reserva Prada Confidential Cheese ( 5xfems? Will have to verify)

8 Likes

I can find a Super Silver Haze x White Rhyno. Suuper Dank. Still to this day, the only strain to make me peek out my spy hole, all the time. A buddy of mine was getting 32 an l/b for it out in Whistler (2004). The stench is a bit wrank, but the smell and taste grows on you. It may take me a bit to get hold of it, but if you are interested, I can probably locate a seed or two? Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

If that RM Nigerian x Afghan, is as good as the normal Nigerian Nightmare, I would definitely be interested in that. What does one do, to acquire such a bean? I have about 12 strains, but no seeds.

3 Likes

I totally disagree with this persons position whatever that may be… Lol what’s going on there deecee.

1 Like

Hey guys. How’s everyone doing! Hope all is well, havnt been on for a while… Unexpected life events happened but all for the better :grin:. I’m no going to bore you guys with sob story but my small but beautiful collection of beans from friends of mine on here, have seen better days and I’ve deemed them UNgermable and it kills me… I have a few left of a strain I wanted to breed… I’m sticking them in freezer and am going to hope for the best when I’m ready to try em out… Can anyone please be so kind to send me a starter pack… I know I don’t have to beg or give a son story because we all look out for one and other here but… Would love to get a trial going… It’s been a short while and I’m still on my life long hunt for that perfect strain of my own… Lol
I’ll pay shipping or whatever it’s takes… I’m East Toronto area, if that makes any difference lol.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from someone who can help out. I’ll repay with a handful of beans from my first cross and a detailed Journal of the process, posted every week.

Take care everyone and happy growing.

1 Like

Lol Hey you. How ya doing?

1 Like

What’s new and exciting, already starting shit lol. :yum:

1 Like

You know it always stirring the pot. So I’m in Southern Ontario and could send you some beans.

4 Likes

i had a buddy send some beans from New York, just across the border from us. That was March 29th. Today is April 19th.F.A. yet… Im getting a shitty feeling they may not show up.

3 Likes

mmmm… fkn love Haze!!!
Shanti has some great gear.

2 Likes

If anyone has elite cuts to tradeI have GMO from Michigan to trade.
Im in SW Ontario but we can ship cuttings if need be.
Cheers

10 Likes

Hey Buddy,

I was just wondering if those Nigerian seeds are still kicking around? I would be very interested in acquiring them? I have some beans to trade?

Thanks for your time Mang,

K.

5 Likes

Hey yes i havethe Bodhi pack. Reeferman nigerian x afghan

Im tight for $ at the moment. Wife is ill and not working.
Im asking $140usd that includes shipping w tracking number.

Not super interested in trades as I said but send me ur list and ill check it out
Cheers

7 Likes

Roger that…Unfortunately, I am tight on cash as well haha. But, I will get the funds together somehow, and soon. I won’t bother with my trades list, as you probably have a far larger supply than I do. Thanks for getting back to me though, I will be in touch regarding those seeds soon.

K.

5 Likes

If anybody wants a big gg4 cutting hit me up asap and Ill mail em to ya. Guy gave me a few huge cuttings in a trade. Can prolly get 4 or more clones off it. DMfor details
Cheers

8 Likes

He’s the man alright , I’ll get him to bring me one , hopefully he gets a cut off the GMO to bring to MB

2 Likes

Do you still have cuttings available? Would you ship to Winnipeg if I e-transferred you the funds with shipping? Not sure if I’m allowed to ask, but it’s legal here…so…how much per clone?

3 Likes

Do you have any of those gorilla glue cuts left?

3 Likes