Canada Seed Trading

Good day brother,I believe @Pedro_Bann had some BOGs Sour Bubble and a Purple Kush x Sour Bubble available for members with the option to trade,was a while ago !
Peace and love brother !

3 Likes

Banana OG male??

I was under the influence that Banana OG is a clone only.
Or maybe made from a Banana OG S1 male??

1 Like

I have some white widow seeds to trade. I am not interested in auto flowers but would love to expand my genetics while making some new friends. Thanks

8 Likes

that G13HP femaleā€¦sounds promising.I got an NL#1 that would make some nice girls

Ive got a few seedsā€¦I can part with clones right now of NL#1, Skunk and a few others Purple Malwai clonesā€¦clones only right now. Oh if someone has some good pollen id be interested in thatā€¦female pollen or male if its good

3 Likes

I got NL#1 and skunk clones in Canada if your interested also Big Bud from Sensi a few others time will tell my seeds got mixed up so i got plants i have no idea what they areā€¦ugh They are growing well thouā€¦

5 Likes

Hey @bandit306 Iā€™ve got a couple variety packs coming from MSNL ā€œAll American pack & their high THC packā€ I get 3 different kinds w/5 seeds of each. Right now tho, Iā€™m playing with Godā€™s Green Crack (everything female so far) I do have some others. Some I donā€™t know exactly what they are. And than Iā€™ve got enough for 2 more sets of 2 (critical Mass 2.0 auto fem & Bruce banner fem) that Iā€™ll be starting when in afew weeks. But Iā€™m definitely game to trade some Godā€™s Green Crack seeds. Iā€™ll also have like 1-2 Thai stick reg seeds in a couple weeks if those interest you at all. And Iā€™m in Ontario Canada.

6 Likes

that works good for me alsoā€¦we will work something out and thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

I got 7 likes but no messages. If anyone in Canada wants to do some seed swapping for my White Widow seeds I am interested in expanding my genetics. My seeds are solid in my opinion a good addition to anyone that would like a heavy producer with excellent germination rates in my experience. Send me a message if youā€™d like to trade some seeds. Thanks

4 Likes

Thought about it, but most of my stuff is crap at the moment, unless you are into odd CBD plants. I wouldnā€™t offer those until I finish curing and test (just so I know they are good).

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how to send a PM on this site as Iā€™m new to it, but send me one Gpaw so we can talk please. Thanks

2 Likes

You made the seeds? What was the original widow they came from? Would love to see them if you have any pictures.

3 Likes

I did not produce these seeds myself but from another cultivator that wanted to assist me. I have some started and got a 100% germination rate. I have included a picture of my plants but they are still young. So far my plants have only produced about 4 - 5 nodes and I topped them a few days ago. My friend is talented and I have always been impressed with their work and I suspect others will be as well. Out of respect I also asked my friend if I could share with others as was told I could.

6 Likes

This is great for preserving genetics :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry to break in on the conversation gents . Is there anything Banana flavoured ?, been looking for a while , had one years ago and miss it

3 Likes

Do you have any pictures of the buds the seeds came from? I would be down for some white widow

1 Like

Sounds like the OGers that mongo is growing now are possibly banana og or a cross of it.

2 Likes

No pictures of the buds to show you. But I believe you will enjoy adding this to your collection. What do you have to trade?

2 Likes

@Craigson15 thanks man , the one I had was a cross of Mighty Mite x SuperSkunk oddly enough , was like dried sappy bananas with hash :yum::yum:

5 Likes

still have any of this gear kicking around? i realize its like 5 months old, but thought id check.

1 Like

I think the reason people are asking for more info/pics etc is because there are a thousand white widows out there. Almost every breeder out there makes a ā€˜white widowā€™, some of them are amazing and some are terrible. Do you know anything about the lineage of the seeds?

5 Likes