Canada Seed Trading

Looking for some autos to plant outside. Have plenty to trade

4 Likes

I have a couple Autos that worked really well for meā€¦Tangiematic (Fastbuds) GG4 Auto (Expert Seeds) .both with very food potency.Inbox me if interestedā€¦Iā€™m hoping to find more old school stuff and landrace

2 Likes

My CBDream x Critical Kush F1 cross smells like very ripe bananas after a proper 4-5 week cure. Problem is, the F1 seeds got mixed up with a bunch of F2 seeds by accident and I am not sure if the F2 seeds carry the banana smell. I suspect there would be variation. I canā€™t say for sure that the F1 tastes like banana, but it is smooth smoke.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got Mazar x Deimos auto regs. Making more Auto crosses in a month or so

3 Likes

Hey @MrToast Iā€™d be interested in some GG4ā€™s for a some Gods Green Crack Regular seeds. Obviously the choice is up to you. Hereā€™s a quick pic of a female. These pics are afew days old. Also Iā€™m not sure HOW we trade/send them simply because Iā€™ve never traded on here with anyone yet!

(upload://p06doKZruwJm3jHpcEzLW7ej4ek.jpeg)

5 Likes

Pure banana. Iā€™ve sniffed it a thousand times :blush::blush:

4 Likes

Anyone holding Mosca genetics?

4 Likes

@Mongobongo think I have some freebie packs , interested?

3 Likes

What kinds? Is it there ā€œspecial mixā€?

1 Like

I will have to dig em up , c99 rings a bell

3 Likes

Let me know Iā€™d be more than interested in trading for something

3 Likes

@Mongobongo you still looking for the mosca gear ?

2 Likes

Shoot me a pm. What ya got?

1 Like

Hey im trying to find some UFS #18 seeds for free or trade i dont have alot but am willing to tradeā€¦btw im in canada if anyone can point me in the right direction thanks :dash::v:

1. ~100 Crimson Crystal JOTI reproduced by me
  2. 9 BBCƗCC made by me
  3. ~50 BBƗBS Fem made by me
  4. 12 Blue Lights JOTI
  5. 9 Northern Lights JOTI
  6. 8 Blueberry Cough JOTI
  7. 14 Blue Cheese Ɨ Godā€™s Green Crack JOTI
  8. 7 Blue Dream U.O.
  9. 7 GDP U.O.
  10. 8 BBBS U.O.
    Was reading another post mentioned @50State have these? Sorry if this is bad ediquite.
    I should also mention ihave White Widow, Super Critical CBD, Slurricane, and Power Punch for cuts.
5 Likes

Cant cancel this crap

1 Like

Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with ordering from gtaclones.com?
Thanks

Find Comacus he did a bunch of crosses with it , I think he was at zlabs

1 Like

I think they are legit.They been around for a while. I wanted to use them a while back but they were out of everything.
Tho they selling Caps cut of the MAC for 50 bones. Sounds almost too good to be true.

3 Likes

There is this not written rule about the MAC, that says if you have it, share it, no profit, so 50 it is quite a bit if we follow that rule :smile:

5 Likes

Well, well, well ā€¦looks like weā€™ll have a boy on the insideā€¦going for a job interview at Canada Post tomorrow.

16 Likes