Canada Seed Trading

Wow brother, thanks for the heads up. I have been ordering from TNSB but they have started really gouging people. I am right by Brampton so a place to walk into is amazing. Thanks for sharing that info, I will check them out.

5 Likes

Brutalā€¦the gouge is real!!

1 Like

Just as an example as of right now on TNSB.

Blackberry Auto FEM - 3 Seeds
CA$94.84

Xotic seeds that chronickyle just pointed out, same 3 pack, $45.00

Seedsman for same product. CA$46.19

So wow, Xotic beats Seedsman as well. I just donā€™t get how they can justify charging over double the price. Their greed has cost them my business.

2 Likes

LOL, Iā€™m in Brampton!

Next time youā€™re in Xotic, check the front window, last time I was there they had a little peyote cactus going. :sunglasses: :+1:
Donā€™t buy anything TNSB unless itā€™s on saleā€¦

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Nice, I am in Mississauga so pretty darn close. It just angers me to see just how bad they are gouging people. Xotic was the first walk in place I have heard of, I am stoked to hear about it and their prices are so much better.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a shop in downtown Toronto where you can just walk in and buy Barneyā€™s farm gear. Itā€™s a bit under the table, or at least used to be

3 Likes

Online is the way to go IMO. Canadians get shafted for selection for the most part.

Iā€™m in ON and as far as I know the only legal way to get and sell seeds is through OCS (yeah good luck with that) thatā€™s why thereā€™s pretty much no good seedbanks here as far as I know. I know Joti but he sells his own gear. Us Canadians need a good seedbank with competitive pricing and good selection/breeders. So far I havenā€™t been impressed. Who knows how old some of this stock is or how it was stored.

3 Likes

Mason jars. Weed-stink goes right through ziplocks and tupperware if you have the chronic and itā€™s fresh.

3 Likes

Over the counter sales still seem to be gray market.
LEO visited Xotic the 1st month they were open. Checked them out, ā€˜suggestedā€™ they make a couple changes (they did) and they never came back. There is also a so-so hydroponics store a couple doors down from Xotic as well.
GTA seed bank has been around forever. They used to have a store front but I think they are only mail order now.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Sounds like ā€˜Sacred Seedsā€™ in T.O.
ā€¦also, both growshops I go to have seed packs for sale. Mostly local stuff.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the one. Theyā€™ve also got a neat selection of other herbal products.

2 Likes

Someone should call true north on there gouging . Send them a email with the links to half price same genetics .

5 Likes

Reddit page!!!..lol

5 Likes

Growing is allowed here, you just need to get a license, easy to get

3 Likes

I sent them this email see what there response is !

8 Likes

Cool man, I am interested to see the response myself. It makes me wonder if they realize for every person they gouge that they likely loose half a dozen customers due to their pricing. When doing the math one cannot help but think they are costing themselves a fortune in lost revenue.

5 Likes

Native run, not part of legal regime, could care less IMO. Service has been a problem with them since before they would arrange discreet local meet-up for seed purchases (yeah, no shit). Canā€™t wait to see the reply lol.

4 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ve got my licenseā€¦lolā€¦even if 4 plants was legal here, Iā€™d probably still get the license. Less than $500 for the license, electricity and nutes for the yearā€¦basically $500 for all the weed you can smoke and then some in 365 days. Itā€™s the seed addiction that gets expensive.

5 Likes

They probably wonā€™t even reply

3 Likes

LOL!! ā€œā€¦weā€™re all talking about your gouging.ā€ Solidā€¦didnā€™t sugar-coat anything. Straight to the point in a professional manner.
You know theyā€™re serious with that ticket ID numberā€¦SFL-965-36317.

Agreed.

I bet they make a killing off their name alone. New, naive growers would see it as a canadian company and thus trustworthy. Seems better than ordering something thatā€™ll go through customs and be coming from USA or UK. My .02

4 Likes