Canada Seed Trading

That was to you.

1 Like

Wow now thats my kind of selection. Very impressed with what they have. Have you ordered from this site?

1 Like

Yes, several times.

I’ve grown their puna duck several times, delicious IMO.

Their hix5 is curing, but what I sampled was tasty!

I gave away my white elephant plants, will have to wait for one of my kids to send me a jar back at xmas.

Sign up for newsletter, but use a throwaway email address as you will get emails seemingly every other day.

You’ll get a 40-50% off code which if you combine with their “buy 2 get one free” offer and their other deals can net you lots of seeds cheap.

(I see right now white elephant is on sale for $46. Buy 2, use the 50% off coupon code and you get 3 packs of seeds for $46)

6 Likes

Wow super deal my old man used to talk about black elephant weed and when i looked up seeds people wanted 5k to 10k

2 Likes

re puanamanohana that guy still around? OMG

2 Likes

looking for any Canadians who have Cannatonic that would be willing to trade, have lots of autos and regs if anyone keen to trade. Pls DM me, and we can go from there.

6 Likes

I’ve got some if you’d like it’s the Perkins cut ! Shoot me a pm please.

8 Likes

ill be sexing the perkins cuts in about a week or so hopefully more females than males!

7 Likes

Need some cannatonic s1 @204medismoke ?

5 Likes

hey what you mean ? sorry late reply got buried in notifications !

1 Like

I have a few and I do t grow cbd , I sent a message to poster of this and never got a reply and when I saw you had some Perkins cut plants I thought you might be interested

6 Likes

if no one has claimed the s1’s I would certainly be interested.

1 Like

looking for any purple kush seeds. Hoping to do a hunt in the spring to find something similar to some what I was getting in 2012-2013. I think based on the set up at the time, it was grown commercially in BC, but would love to see what I can find. I have a considerable amount of photos and some autos to trade.

5 Likes

I got some Purple Kush x Roadkill Skunk

4 Likes

Did you get any of the OG Kush x purple Kush @sprinklememaynee? That’s as close as I can get for ya

3 Likes

Pretty sure the purp kush that was going around Canada years back was joti’s pk

6 Likes

I didnt! I am trying to find that super knock out pk with the really lingering purple flavour lol

1 Like

That was the cross that flooded bc i had it at one time one hell of a producer.

3 Likes

Highly recommend joti’s pk. I usually run it once a year. There’s variations in the Color of the plant but most have that heavy purple kushness we all love

8 Likes

Hello everyone, I just joined up here on OG and I’d like to trade some seeds. I did a reversal on a nice planet of the grapes and pollenated another clone from the same plant and also use that same pollen to cross with a beautiful Forbidos plant and also a Velvet skies plant, I expect there will be some gems in these crosses and the planet of the grapes is just a fantastic strain.

19 Likes