Canada Seed Trading

0 $ in gas if you own a Tesla or the like lol

2 Likes

@madouesse sure youā€™re not paying for petrol in this case but you are paying with your soul.

3 Likes

Anyone got:

MK ULTRA

:thinking:

5 Likes

I have Pink Kush and Rockstar (maybe not Rockstar Kush). Iā€™ve got BC Hashplant / G13 growing from seeds given out here last year.

If you want some cuttings Iā€™m sure I could mail you some when the weather warms up a little more. Itā€™s still cold where I am in Canada

9 Likes

Sorry donā€™t have just checked my sheet .

2 Likes

Thanks for even doing that! :hugs:

3 Likes

where in canada are you and hows your rockstar ? :grin:

I reside in northern BC. The rockstar mother looks great but I havenā€™t flowered it yet. I have a few plants to as mothers that will be flowered before the Rockstar. Iā€™ll likely post a thread on each strain as I flower them.

2 Likes

I have mother plants for white widow, good medicine (CBD), Oregon Huckleberry, Larry OG, Grease Monkey, Pink Kush, Jelly Breath, Rockstar, G13/Hashplant.

2 Likes

Winter is a great time to send cuttings from my experience its actually the heat thatā€™s ur enemy when it comes to shipping a cutting with no roots

3 Likes

Then if members of this trade group want some cuttings and are willing to pay the shipping costs and for the prep time Iā€™ll share my genetics.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll send ya a PM for some cuts for sure!

Iā€™m always down for Rockstar! Iā€™ve been searching for the original Rockstar for a loooooong time. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Okay I know this ISNā€™T a trade but :spider: (aka: @ShitSeeds ) is having a deal of a sale for us Ontario folk!

Thatā€™s basically getting 2 packs of :fire: with shatter to boot! And if you get his Buddhaā€™s Cane youā€™ll already know why so many of us grow it with the shatter sample! :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I grew that in my yard a few years ago and it was great!

But sorry, I donā€™t have it anymore.

3 Likes

No promises but I do have a contact I am supposed to be hooking up with soon that is passing me the MK Ultra cutā€¦ Iā€™ll keep you in mind if it comes to fruition.

5 Likes

Have some black candyland by joti x (johnny blaze blockhead f4) by beanhoarder.

Crossed 4 females to 5 males this summer. Havemt grown any myself.

Looking for something with high high potency. Yield and taste etc dont matter. Regs or fems.

3 Likes

Will scour the collection today. Think I have a few singles of MK Ultra and MKAGE.

If I find 'em, theyā€™re yours.

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 & @Yetigrows yā€™all are fantabulous!

:hugs:

Clearly this means another seed increase :+1:

5 Likes

I just looked it up and the one I grew was crossed with Durbanā€¦Power Africa MK Ultra. Thing was an outdoor beast!

16 Likes