Canada Seed Trading

Greetings friends:

I have in my possession a few packs of what I call Triple Spice:
(G13/hp x Congo) x (Panama x Malawi).
Any interesting trades considered.

Very lemon/church bulky sativa.

Canada only at this time because I need to get stamps.

Priority given to anyone who will actually grow them :+1:

Cheers.

6 Likes

Monster buds!

2 Likes

I have some white gold x watermelon dragon. The white gold tested above 22% if potency numbers matter to you, if not I have a few other heavy hitters but might not be high high potency to you! Let me know if that interests you.

1 Like

Hey there, I just saw this post and went and chekedā€¦I have 1 THseed MKUltra seed from the collectors edition about 8 years ago, you are welcome to it.

7 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I have opium poppy

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I have been generously hooked up, and my Icelandic poppy garden has been sowed (sown?).

Appreciate the reply.

3 Likes

I bought some MK Ultra seeds about 4+ years ago and have two left. Breeder provided this lineage. If theyā€™re something you can use let me know. . . . @Pigeonman

G-13 X OG Kush X The Black

5 Likes

Oooohh!!! This is starting to turn out to become a project in the coolest way!

One Fem MK Ultra I have from @Cannasaurusrex is THSeeds and listed as: G-13 X OG Kush
Thereā€™s another one being sent to me from @Yetigrows thatā€™s another Fem but not sure of the lineage.

@LoveDaAutos are these regs or fems? EIther or Iā€™d be 100% down for a trade as I used to smoke this stuff ALL THE TIME and havenā€™t seen it in a long while. So might as well line it up for a seed-run and make yet another ā€œPigeon-Droppingsā€.

Yes Iā€™m gonna start to call my seed creation give-a-ways ā€œPigeon-Droppingsā€.

:rofl:

10 Likes

While iā€™m hereā€¦ anyone got anything thatā€™ll dish out as a STRING OF PEARLS? :smiley:

Edit: I also just saw that the Mass Medical Watermelon Hashplant has sold out and I missed it. :man_facepalming:

Not like I need to be buying more seeds but it struck a note when I saw it. If anyone ends up seeing it around please message me! :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

no but I am still working on a meet up with my friend that has the ā€œcommercialā€ MK Ultra clone only ā€¦ just hoping he keeps it around for me though i might ask if he can just mail it. Itā€™s legal to mail 4 clones in Canada so Iā€™ll try that.

Now for everyone elseā€¦:smiley:
My updated list of beans I am looking for
Bodhi Dank Sinatra
Karma/Josh D OG
Karma Biker V2
Old school BC/Canadian Hashplant seeds or cutsā€¦ not the outdoor version
Shishkaberryā€¦ clones or seeds and must be traced back to Spice of Life genetics and not Barneys farm ect.

if you have any of these and are willing to trade OR perhaps need someone to do a seed increase hit me up and I will provide you with a modest list of trade options.

7 Likes

Regs Iā€™m 95% sure

2 Likes

:heart:

@LoveDaAutos wanna trade em?

2 Likes

We use to grow this strain in the med grow I worked at. Good stuff.

3 Likes

I donā€™t wanna trade em but Iā€™ll give em to you if you can use them. You havenā€™t moved in the last few months have you?

3 Likes

I had the original release of Josh D OG, Lemme have a look but believe I grew them out, fingers crossed Iā€™ll search the vault (bar fridge, lol) for you.

4 Likes

@Cannasaurusrex swooping in with another potential win! :heart_eyes:

:exploding_head:

I totally will bud! At this point Iā€™m gonna get any MK Ultra I can and then pop em all at once for a ā€œmind fuckā€ of a plant orgy!

Nope! Here until I die as it were. No mortgage = not moving ever again :rofl: Will shoot PM just to be OCD about it :metal:

6 Likes

Oh wait, I just realized this is a Canada Seed Trading thread.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Donā€™t let that stop you!

5 Likes

Yeah, Canadians are a pretty forgiving group, EH.

7 Likes