Canadian Halloween Giveaway ๐ŸŽƒ Winner has been revealed

Congrats @Calix !! Way to go!

2 Likes

Hey @Calix , fire me an address as I am sending the Monster Ghost :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congats @Calix

2 Likes

Ooo lala . Itโ€™s gonna be a scary Halloween!

I will have to repay my thanks to all the kids celebrating Halloween this year and go buy some extra chocolates and treats. Itโ€™s the first Halloween my partner has had off in 5 years!

Will pm you now while your active - lol -

3 Likes

Nice, always room for more at the Dawson house on Halloween. Last year we had to dumb it down a bit due to the pouring rain but here is a couple years of fun.

7 Likes

I have to review all my extraordinarily amazing prizes -

Thanks everyone involved in this give away - and all the others that take place.

And thank you to the ENTIRE OVERGROW COMMUNITY.

Given me a place to call home away from home away from social media . Treated like friends & family always

Nd of course THANK YOU HAPPY BUDDAH ORGANICS

5 Likes

Congrats @Calix

2 Likes

Great giveaway!

Congrats @Calix !!

1 Like

I watched all these vidoes @DougDawson and all I gotta say is DAMMMMM SONโ€ฆ Epic setups for Halloweenโ€ฆ That 2nd video poor little Iron man runs away lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

He didnโ€™t run far, that was my neighbors kid, he was pretty used to it as I take up their yard as well :slight_smile:

Haha nice.

@DougDawson
@ReikoX
@Mr.Sparkle
And @CADMAN
Of course
&
Thank you @HAPPYBUDDHAORGANICS
For the main prize! Will be eagerly awaiting to start up my first organic grow .

Me and kitty are supper great full ! Down in rec room celebrating with a game of pool and some fresh air :slight_smile:
my brother had no room for the pool table he bought from a bar a number of years ago. And I had an empty basement - so I am housing it :slight_smile: . I had it professionally installed and re-felted with a charcoal felt - and picked up some new Aramith balls

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!! @Calix

Please pm us your email so we can ship your package this week!:slight_smile: And a big thank you to everyone who submitted their names towards this kick ass contest!

And thank you to the infamous Cadman for the opportunity to take part in your contest!:slightly_smiling_face:

Best wishes to all of you in your future grows!

Happy Halloween!!

Love Happy Buddha Organicโ€™s!

10 Likes

Welcome to OGโ€ฆ

I appreciate your donation to my giveaway :heart:

Come and introduce yourself here

And of course chat with @LemonadeJoe if you have questions about anything business related.

7 Likes

Thatโ€™s real deadly @Calix! Congrats :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

congratz! happy halloweener!! thanks for the chance @CADMAN

2 Likes

Did I Win?
astro

Well. Thank you Mister S!!??
Iโ€™ve been blessed with some cinderevil magic beans!

A lovely note shared and details about the beans :slight_smile:
Very happy. Thank you @Mr.Sparkle for sharing these unique and rare seeds !!!

5 Likes

No prob also realized after the fact one other person does have those seeds that being Trev , been getting some good smells out of the ones Iโ€™ve grown

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve got a package at the post office . Got a door hanger in post box.
Lol

A big bag of dirt!!! I bet!!! lol
Haha too funny there is living soil sitting sitting in the mail room ;S

Available for pick up after 1 tomorrow

Will grab otw home from work!!

10 Likes