Canadian online grow stores

Looking to get a few things. Looking to see what online stores are out there for grow room stuff, trimbins, bubble bags, etc. All the fixings.

Dont want to give amazon my money anymore

5 Likes

I use indoorfarmer.ca in Ontario mostly since the one I used to use kinda shit the bed IMO (was indoorgrowing canada but no longer use them because because shipping has been very slow) Have been pretty happy with em so far.

I get my nutes (Jack’s, calcium nitrate, mag sulfate) from Gardentech.ca owner is a member here @AquaTerra and has the best prices for Jack’s I’ve found in Canada. I think they’re based out of BC not positive though.

For high tech shit that a lot of places in Canada don’t yet have I’d use https://www.bloomsgrowtech.com Still small and I think relatively new but they have the pro guard which is on my list and they have teros 12 for the best price out of the one or 2 places I’ve even seen in Canada ATM. I think they’re in the middle of upgrading their site so some of the products don’t show but I’ll be grabbing my teros 12/ zsc off them in the near future. I want the pro guard DXB 100 at some point but I’m too poor for the time being :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure they’ll get more products in the future.

5 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

I am in edmonton alberta

2 Likes

I’m in ontario so i’m stumped your your side. There are a pile of retailers i could suggest in Ont but shipping would be silly.

There’s a company in southern ontario called Plantrunz that delivers FOR retailers. Since it garden supply specific theres less issues with things being handled badly due to unfamiliarity with the items.

Maybe there’s something similar in your area :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I prefer buying things myself in person.
But…you could try valleyindoor.com
They are from BC.

2 Likes

I will promote these guys all day long. I always buy my Emerald Harvest nutes from the. Always get goodies and they have some wicked deals on lights on occasion. They ship Canadian wide.

2 Likes

Stay local. I like Hydrolite :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They’re in my city. I’ll have to give em a try. I was a bit turned off by them spamming a few places on the internet about their store/ them saying pro mix bx is better than hp as the reason they don’t sell it but if you recommend it I’ll def check em out sometime. Some of their prices seem lower than other places (like ac infinity fans). Too bad I’m switching away from bluelab also they have the best prices I’ve seen on their products. Don’t have the replaceable probes though or else I might have considered buying it for the time being.

I still find pretty much all the stores in OTT have pretty much the same products though for the most part. I wish we had some stores that have stock like some of the ones in the GTA/ elsewhere.

I get my pro mix from b&b since its cheaper by like 10 bucks a bale. Wonder if that johnny genetix place would consider ordering the HP or the HP CC (I asked B and b and they weren’t interested). If so I’d def switch over to them. I’m not the biggest fan of b and b I just haven’t found anywhere cheaper for the pro mix bales. They’re always on the phone/ busy when I go there. Once I went there to buy a can max fan pro and when I got there the price was significantly higher than it was on the website. They said we haven’t updated it yet. I never ended up buying it and wasted going pretty much all the way across the city to get it :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: oh shit they’re actually pretty close to the costco business centre I always go to so I’m def gonna stop by lol b and b is war farther from me.

1 Like

I will second indoor farmer. I’ve been there many times (in store) and order online quite often. They even carry current culture products which is what first drove me there. They will also hook you up in store if you buy large quantities. There is no faster shipping IMHO. I too used to use Indoor Growing Canada but had nothing but issues. I found indoor farmer about 18 months ago and have not looked back. (I am a firm believer in supporting semi local businesses if they exist and are a quality operation. Great guys, great operation IMHO

3 Likes

I’m actually going to try out Jacks sometime this summer, I’m going to check out the one you recommended for that @neogitus thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

indoorfarmer is also my go to spot. They seem to just carry everything i want pretty well and have nice rewards program when u buy instore. those guys even answer the live chat on there site after store hours if they have the time to answer growing questions lol

3 Likes

I just looked them up!
Waterloo! Not horrible for shipping for me either :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m looking at switching to dry nutrients any of you folks using them? Any recommendations and places to get it?

2 Likes

Three options but I only carry two atm as sales of Mega Crop died off. Not sure why and ordering even a 1/2 skid of each is not an option atm.

Plant Prod MJ (Canadian made) Plant-Prod MJ | Cannabis Fertilizer | Marijuana Fertilizer It comes in 15kg or 2kg retail containers or I can break down the 15kg bags into 1 or 2kg bulk which is much cheaper. Same with Jacks but Jacks found out I was going it and got all testy lol

Or Jacks 321 which is what I sell the most. I sold probably 180-200 10kg bags last year not including 1 and 5kg portions. Atm lots of the Jacks mixes are hard to get as there’s only really on supplier carrying them but majority of my sales is the 5-12-26 (I have a different source for this which uses it for their green houses) Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate which you can just get at any grocery store.

There are a lot of dry fertilizers out there now for “cannabis” but they are stupid over priced a rip offs. A few of them are trying to pass of Monopotassium Phosphate are a bloom booster for like 5-10X then what it costs wholesale to me LOL

I actually just closed my retail location as dedicated hydro store days are over, not totally now but in a year or two you’ll see lots of brick and mortar ones drop. There’s already been several in BC.

I’m gonna be restructuring my online store and business model in the next few weeks but I have to look for a full time job in the mean time since my income from the retail store is now gone and looking for work fire time in 20 years is a bit of a kick in the head and ego.

9 Likes

Nevermind .

1 Like

I look forward to still being your customer via online shopping…

This post is exactly why I went to your online store to start with, your brutal honesty…

Hopefully you find something that pays your bills in the short term :slightly_smiling_face: but don’t actually need it in the long term. Your website should be your main income source as you always have had a great selection :ok_hand: :+1: and amazing customer service.

I encourage everyone who needs to shop online for Cannabis/Hyrdo products to visit your website.

5 Likes

That sucks. I wanted to check out your store one day, but I just haven’t been on that side of the river for awhile.
I hope you find something you like doing and it pays the bills.

1 Like

I taking two week off and have to do some tests for some courses as I have a customer that can possibly get me onto a movie set in two week so in the mean time the site will be as is but will be doing lots of brain storming next week as to what I’ll sell on the site in the next few months. I have some ideas and I need to make it at least 70% different than all the other online hydro stores. I like most of my customers were not expecting for the market to be basically killed off so fast so some of the ideas I had I couldn’t do as I didn’t have to funds anymore to pay people to create the things I wanted.

5 Likes

Yah lots of jobs out there but $20/hr barely covers my or anyone else rent now lol Photos from good ol days. Some shit disturber ads from FB

8 Likes