Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

LOL, well at least I was not the only one. Last year I shipped @Chronickyle a battery and vape cartridge only to find out I sent him the empty box for the battery instead of the full one and ended up sending a second package. I should really do my packing before all the evenings joints :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I wanna thank everyone who participated in this year’s Canadian Secret Santa 2022… :santa: event!

Makes me smile seeing all the gifts & stories & happiness it’s brought to everyone :blush:

Much love and can’t wait for the next one…

16 Likes

There are at least three of us

8 Likes

Four of us.:joy::v:

9 Likes

Nice, so I am good company :slight_smile:

7 Likes

wife remembered the card I was all ready to seal it up when she stopped me .

8 Likes

had some time to dive into the secret santa box.
Some really cool stuff in there for sure. My wife said the custom wooden rolling tray was exactly what i needed as I have a book I always roll on and my crumbs get everywhere… or so the wife says haha!. I’ve never owned a dry herb vaporizer so that is going to be a fun unit to try out. One other really handy item , the Epen for extracts. Now that is a cool little tool and I’ve never owned one of those either. My secret santa really nailed it with some cool gifts and I am really over the moon with the rolling tray from wepuffin.ca and the packs of rolling papers will be put to very good use. Some stuck in plain sight beans and that balogna scarf… that is priceless!!! My wife and I had a really good chuckle over that. I will find a home for that on my wall of interesting things in my hunting and fishin room :wink:
The flower was also a nice touch… haven’t tried the Fruitz yet but I dive right into that pink kush and it was nice and smooth… I love Pink Kush.

Thankyou secret santa :wink:

20 Likes

blowin-a Gale ! is a term we use out here when it’s really windy & along with “I hope you got rocks in your pocket keep you from blowing away!”

Bologna Gale sort of a a play on it :slight_smile: haha and the granny is just amazing

I think that pen :pen: is a hot knife tool for cutting extracts lol… maybe just guessing

and ill bet that fruitZ would be great in the vaporizer rather than a joint :laughing:

8 Likes

Happy hoho! Not a chance i could wait.

9 Likes

Um… holy shit you just made this a very merry Xmas indeed. Secret Santa thank you for your extreme generosity!

And this just made my growing season next year!

19 Likes

I almost forgot to post a pic. Many thanks Secret Santa, you know who you are :wink: my wife and I were powering down those eggs after smoking half that pack of pre rolls :grinning: Good choice.

16 Likes

Some awesome choices there and awesome gift. The cannabiogen destroyer cross should be interesting. The pestilence x snow lotus only came from limited drop so looks like you got bodhi nerd love! Happy growing!

9 Likes

hahaha at @DougDawson … better check that post before your wife sees it… I think you made a typo LOLZ
if I called my wife wide she’d bury me out back behind the woodshed haha!

9 Likes

Seriously I’m blown away. Never figured I’d have anything from bodhi in my fridge. Let alone Those offerings. This place is amazing and full of amazing people.

8 Likes

Lol, dam phone, thanks for the correction man.

7 Likes

Glad she made it!

5 Likes

Thank you Santa :wink:

5 Likes

The generosity between our Canadian OG’ers shown here was monumental! That being said, I’m going to leave this here for y’all for next year anyway bc this guide is really helpful! Grow Weed Easy with another great article:

12 Likes

I might have to step up my game a little next year hehehe
That is a good gift guide!

10 Likes

My secret Santa gift was hand delivered this morning lol I didn’t hear a sound with the chaos of the kids getting ready for school. When they went out the door, they said there was a present by the front door and it was from OG Santa lmao :rofl:
Thank you very much santa :santa:! Lots of awesome stuff! Papers, prerolls, bud, hash, cbd oil, keif, and hemp wick.

21 Likes