Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

So , I had to open the said box in front of the wife to prove that it wasn’t from the girlfriend .
I was excited and way more than pleased :slight_smile:
Beans that I’ve not seen before to pop, nugs that I’ll get to share , gummies and cbd gummies :slight_smile: and some prerolls !
Great prezzie box , the wife is not happy that there was no chocolate but I’m sure the Gf will be happy lol
I have the sled all fueled up but no snow :frowning:
Someone may have to check his door steps over the next few days , may find a flaming bag , a bag of coal or just a bit of fire in a bag :wink:

7 Likes

Someone in BC might want to check their mailbox Today. Says delivered. Hopefully it’s not frozen solid yet but if so prob wanna let it get to room temp before opening. :santa: :santa: :santa:

9 Likes

Got my Santa gift today. Thank you very much looking forward to trying stuff out.

11 Likes

This arrived today and I guess I’ll try to wait … That doesn’t sound like fun though :grin:

10 Likes

Does it rattle is it heavy good luck holding out? Wonder what ya got? Lol
Ps does it smell?

8 Likes

I don’t want to shake it too much, but I don’t think it rattles. It’s not heavy and doesn’t smell.

6 Likes

I’d have to open it if none of those clues are present .

8 Likes

Is this a riddle or are you talking about your secret Santa gift?

7 Likes

LOLZ too funny

5 Likes

Too much info :joy:

6 Likes

Picked up my secret santa package from the post office today thank you :slight_smile:

Yours should be delivered by the end of the day.

9 Likes

HA HA HA :rofl:

In all seriousness though, I simply don’t have enough time at the moment to respond properly about what I received from Santa. I waited until the wife got home from work last night and then we opened it.

Not only are there seeds and a lifetime supply of papers, but the box is filled with flower and I definitely need to know what WC x ? seeds are (White Christmas X ?).

The generosity again is humbling and it’s incredible to receive something that has obviously been grown with an extraordinary amount of expertise and even more care.

Again, I will have to follow up, because I am sure that people want to see a closeup of the Gary Payton bud. I thought I would open just one from the sealed packages and did it ever give us a new standard to go by. We talked about the power of the smell for about an hour LOL! The colour alone, looks cured to perfection.

Thank-you Secret Santa. This box is filled with intrigue and I think we will open up a different sealed bag each day for a bit.

Blown away! :santa: :christmas_tree::santa: :christmas_tree::santa: :christmas_tree: :heart_eyes:

P.S. Yes, that is a bag of shrooms you see!!!

17 Likes

That must have quite the smell to it LOL

5 Likes

wedding cake maybe !

5 Likes

Thank you Secret Santa some beautiful surprises here. I also want to mention that not included in the photo is a is a bag of Peruvian coffee, a half eaten oversized chocolate bar and an open box of chocolate cookies. They didn’t come that way, I think Santa knows I’m a chocoholic. And maybe a little budoholic too.

18 Likes

Yes, one of Santa’s elves told me that it was Wedding Cake x Sawa, so that sounds really interesting.
OK, I promised I would follow up with the Gary Payton bud photo.

I wish the photo was better, but it is what it is.

15 Likes

Great Santa gifts different bud every day to Xmas .

12 Likes

OK so I have been super slow but my secret Santa parcel is on its way. Delivery scheduled by Tuesday. To the recipient, sorry but I realized once I sealed the box that I didn’t put the card in it. Wasn’t going to tear open the pre paid box to add it so while you will still get your gift you won’t get a card. Sorry.

11 Likes

My secret santa box has arrived :slight_smile:
I will update later today when I get some time to settle in and see whats inside.

11 Likes

I was guilty of that too.

Got so excited putting the rest together, sealed it all up and thought “oh crap”.

9 Likes