Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

$22 I think. If it fits it ships, up to 5 kg. Tracked shipping anywhere in Canada. 2-7 days delivery time, depending on how far it has to go.
Packed and awaiting an address.

7 Likes

I like that! first time I’ve seen that one!
does the label come with it on a sticky?

3 Likes

There is a $30 flat rate box I should have used. Pretty much the same size I used and $5 cheaper but meh!
I just put Santa as the return address. At least I have tracking in the chance it doesn’t make its intended destination.

4 Likes

Yep it’s pre attached. Along with pre made tracking numbers.

4 Likes

Ya there are different sizes and the price of the box includes National shipping with tracking and the ability to add extra insurance.
I went with the 26.00 box

it is wayyyy cheaper to use one of canada posts prepaid boxes. I sent a small box today that i made myself , about the size to fit a tshirt and it cost me 26bucks.

oh and I triple vaccum sealed the contents.

4 Likes

@Budderton DM me, I still can’t make a new DM lol

4 Likes

Lol. I DRIVE BY the postal code I’m sending to 2x a day when working :rofl:

Still gonna post it but I almost wanna to a drop-off with a smile lol.

6 Likes

Guess this depends if you have already been a visitor to that address :thinking: :wink:

5 Likes

So do I Lol

3 Likes

It’s a fake name lol

2 Likes

lol yes now Oscar knows who Santa is A
! lll

2 Likes

The person will know which OG member sent them the gift if they get the package with that name on it. If you did it so that people are paired, they will know who got theirs.

At this point @CADMAN @royal and @SHSC-1 would have to edit their posts before the recipient saw it, if they haven’t already.

And @Fitzera has put an identifier in the thread.

I think people shouldn’t smoke weed on the week they have to do this, ha ha ha :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly dispite my best efforts, this happens every year… Everyone mostly ends up finding out somehow… Lol :laughing: :rofl:

I still think it’s Fun & I’ll still be posting photos of my gift as well… I LOVE seeing everyone posting photos, it’s like show & tell, Love :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Ha ha! It’s already a blast - too good! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I aggree haha. Let’s propose a BAN on smoking cannabis 7 days before this takes place next year and lets see how many people get derailed lmao

4 Likes

I hate calling people out, BUT I STILL GOT 2 people NOT responding to DM or posts about sending me an address :unamused: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

ya i didn;t even think about it when i posted earlier LOL… stoner indeed.
I editted my post if it matters hahaha

3 Likes

done …

2 Likes

And it’s all fun. Nice folks here :+1:

2 Likes

It’s OK…I have a strong feeling my recipient will know its from me haha

4 Likes