Cannabis Breeders Club - Canadian Seedbank offering quality genetics for low prices

The giveaway is very appreciated thanks to @cannabisbreedersclub

I love growing autos outdoors in central alverta, just outside edmonton. Would love to see how your strains stack up against my own!

4 Likes

Thanks @cannabisbreedersclub :partying_face::tada::partying_face::balloon:

And congratulations to all the other winners!

2 Likes

cannabisbreedersclub, it’s nice to see another Canadian seed sales place and your prices rock for sure. Are any of the 4 strains recommended for medical users by the way? Headaches, and pain from broken bones, stress, etc.
Thanks and I hope to get some of your seeds soon for an indoor grow in my 4’ x 8’ tent.
Ronzo

3 Likes

Hasn’t been tested for medical uses. But going of Indica or Sativa. I would say Indica leaning 2 strains come to mind. Black Razz or D’Oh boy

I have a few CBD autos that were provided to me which might also help. These aren’t for sale but I can send you a few. Shoot me a p.m and we can discuss

1 Like

Trying to get a gauge how you guys feel about offering seeds that are no longer available and or strains that are very expensive or hard to get in Canada?

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick response, I’ll PM you later after chores.
And to your question about seeds and strains that are often hard to find, please do so!
I myself have a soft spot for the old school classics, mainly the Sativa’s and the first BC Skunk from my youth. I’m 65 and old enough to remember those fondly.
Ronzo

3 Likes

@luxton
@crawfish
@MissinBissin
@Pigeonman

Your giveaways were shipped out today.

@Xianpreservation83
Hope all is well, I haven’t heard back from you. Please send me a message when you have a chance.

4 Likes

Good luck. Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Thanks again @cannabisbreedersclub !

:metal:

2 Likes

Yes get hard to find seeds.

1 Like

Actually just had a problem with a pscho landlord that assaulted her brother (my grow partner and best friend). Kicked us out and threw all our stuff out on the lawn in the rain. Next day I had to move everything to my aunts, then start traveling 3 hours each way to bring it back to where I’m living for the next year. Crazy goings ons I tell yah!

3 Likes

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear.

I have a pack of seeds with your name on it, so let me know when things settle down.

1 Like

All giveaways have been shipped now.

3 Likes

I’m not in Canada. It sounds very interesting.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I’m sure it was exhausting. As in stressful.

1 Like

Look at what I received today? :+1:
These seeds will be my second time running a, AutoFlower plant.
I have two freebies going this year outside.
I think I will have to explore these plants more.
Thank you so much for your generosity.
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@cannabisbreedersclub I got a little vial with joy in it today! Thanks so much I’m looking forward to running at least one of them this winter! :smiley:

:v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update fellas. Going to be exciting to see watch you guys grow it out

3 Likes

Going back to this.

Some people might not be happy with this but we should have a small amount of Sour Crack autos on the site in the next few days. This strain was originally created by Mephisto Genetics, however they haven’t been available for sometime.

We will stop selling them once Mephisto Genetics starts selling them again or if it sells out (whichever comes first)

After that we will have some Gastro Pop fem photos. Haven’t seen them on sale anywhere.

Credit goes to original breeders.

This will give Canadians the option to buy hard to find genetics

4 Likes

What is your opinion on reproducing your beans? asking because of the hard-to-find strains you’re now mentioning and by no means trying to disrespect.

(which is why this is an open Q for all of us chuckers vs a do it anyways and not tell you. :rofl: :+1: )

2 Likes