Pookie's seed giveaway (closed)

Hey Guys and Gals, I just wanted to share some seeds. I want to let everyone that my seeds giveaway is over with as only a few people paid the shipping cost that I requested so what I did was just give those that went ahead and paid their shipping cost double of what I was going to do originally.
So everyone that I sent seeds to are getting 20 seeds instead of the original 10 seeds so that works out better for you guys anyways. I hope everyone enjoys their seeds, They sound very promising if you ask me! A nice mixture of genetics… There’s bound to be some keepers…:slight_smile:
I hope to actually do a seed run in the near future to share with everyone, I don’t know what the mix will be yet but I can say this much it will be based on African land-races for sure,deciding which ones is the hard part…

19 Likes

Hey there @pookie123, They sound like some good genetics , are they regs/fem…?
Happy growing ,
Gaz

Edit: I don’t need any bud , but I appreciate the offer…
Cheers.!

2 Likes

yes I guess I should have mentioned that they are regs :slight_smile: I agree the genetics sound wonderful to me also.

1 Like

I would live to try some if you deem me eligible.

sure as long as your willing to cover the shipping cost your on the list. :slight_smile:

The shipping is no problem for such a generous offer. Thank you so much. :metal::sunglasses:

cool once I get 10-11 people on the list I will then ask for shipping $ and other info…:slight_smile:

Love to see this sort of thing. You do good in a world with so much hate, i salute you!

btw i don’t actually need seeds cos i’m not exactly short of them. A

3 Likes

Thank’s for the kind words brother! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yours and others kindness on here has made a cynical old git much less cynical of late, thank you bro.

1 Like

Glad I saw this, I’ll send ya a Candian fiver if that’s cool?!?

2 Likes

Saludos @pookie123!!!

I’m in, just let me know

1 Like

7 Likes

I think i missed out

1 Like

The generosity in this community is awesome.

5 Likes

Hey there newbie to this forum, can’t believe what I was reading, if I am not to late I would be keen on some seeds and hopefully be able to return the favour once I’m set up. Anyway if I miss out this time seem like a good bunch of people around here.

3 Likes

this still available? i’ll send a canadian fiver too :stuck_out_tongue: jk, would love to jump on board though

1 Like

So cool of you to offer these!
I’ve got my hands full right now but I wanted to let you know what an awesome thing you’re doing.

2 Likes

Good on you @pookie123!

If I made it ill take them. I need more sativa hybrids

1 Like

Nice giveaway! Im curious what they mature into