Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

While I hope Australia one day legalizes marijuana, there’s no way that I’d register as a grower/user/whatever. My opinion is that as long as I’m not hurting anyone, I’ll do what the hell I want in my own home and I don’t intend asking for permission from anyone. Except the missus, because she’s the boss lol

5 Likes
1 Like

stealing farmers’ land…we have our own version of Stalin’s collectivization of farms in the USA

The results speak for themselves. Humboldt County has assessed $3.28 million in cannabis abatement fines for the years 2018 and 2019. So far, 376 cannabis-related code violations have been abated or are in the process of being abated. The county has filed liens on five properties.

Longtime criminal defense attorney Omar Figueroa says civil code enforcers armed with satellite imagery have changed the decades-old game of cannabis farmer whack-a-mole. County officials spot tiny grow structures from space using satellite images, and then send abatement notices to any property without a cultivation license.

The Communist Party of the Soviet Union had never been happy with private agriculture and saw collectivization as the best remedy for the problem.

3 Likes

appears to be shameless attempt to get people to quit herbal cannabis and onto Pharma cannabis - did you know we’re all “cannabis addicts”?

In the first study of its kind, Australian researchers have found medical cannabis can potentially help treat cannabis addiction.

3 Likes

Fuck that…
Fuck that…

2 Likes

Yea, Australia.
Producer of most of the opium for medical use in the world (Tasmania). Interestingly, Tasmania also has the highest percentage of opiod addiction in Australia. Coincidence?

3 Likes

Baby steps…no! Smaller steps than that even!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I was pleased to see they even covered my type of grower.

Very general audience but not bad.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-23/it-s-getting-harder-to-fire-people-for-using-pot

2 Likes

Well, well, and yet another…but, but the children!

2 Likes

This is why we can’t have anything nice! :laughing:

3 Likes

fascinating choice…refined sugar is, of course, one of the world’s most dangerous and deadly drugs. Pure, diabetes-inducing sugar is OK for kids! But not with a little cannabis in it

3 Likes

Or have something that tastes fruity or chocolatey.

But… But… But… It’s for the Children.

2 Likes

It’s OK to drug your children to slow them down - just make sure you use corporate, Pharma approved drugs - WITH sugar of course…animated figures & gummies OK!!!

1 Like

Here’s another wholesome American product, toxic to the body’s organs, kills thousands via overdose every year, WITH animated cartoon figure, WITH lots of sugar to make the toxic chems go down smooth, AND…wait for it…propylene glycol!!!

1 Like

But Wait…

It’s Grape Flavored!

Wouldn’t this make kids want to eat them?

Gonna have to ban them! (If we use the same logic)

2 Likes

And of course there is the egregious over use of Ritalin in order to make little boys more like little girls.
Nauseatingly boneheaded!

But cannabis edibles are a threat to…the children.

2 Likes

I was surprised when an old high school friend of mine visited a couple years ago - he openly gave his 7-year old daughter a Benadryl to sedate her for the evening so he could chill. I couldn’t believe it. I was like “what are you doing”? Seems like a substitute for poor discipline/parenting.

Turns out the Establishment is quite comfortable with drugging children, as long as they’re making money through Pharma off it.

4 Likes

Well, good enough for government work.

Fiasco.

1 Like