Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Now here is a reeking, steaming pile of dung.

Truly pathetic!

3 Likes

yum, I love maple candies!!

yes, looks like some raids coming up, probably on illegal ops in Colorado - gotta fill those prison cells for Trumpā€™s butt buddies at Corrections Corp. of Amerika

3 Likes

Majority of Americans support legalization, even more support decriminalizationā€¦ those stupid internet Trump Bros used marijuana as one of their feeble justifications for voting for that pig fucker (he said feds wonā€™t mess with recreational states, and Trump is an extremely honest man of his word).

Sessions got to where he is because he was vile enough to openly support Trump. I just hope that the complete collapse of this administration happens sooner rather than later, Iā€™m sick of hearing about how fucked up, ignorant, and incompetent they are. It will probably result in a fun Supreme Court case, though: legal weed now has money and investorsā€¦

5 Likes

while this is interesting iā€™d be more interested to know individual states statistics for before and after legalization. those states could have already had lower instances before legalizing it.

1 Like

If they want to decrease violence why are they gearing up to use violence against us?

4 Likes

This gentleman is absolutely correct!

ā€¦

Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) on Sunday slammed the Trump administrationā€™s crackdown on marijuana users, calling it "backward and inhumane.

5 Likes

FWIW

These 7 types of marijuana can make you more sexy

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/life-style/7-types-marijuana-sexy-article-1.3351502

1 Like

looks like Sessions have just a few days in the office awaiting himā€¦
letā€™s hope the next one will be betterā€¦
DS

4 Likes

Almost anyone at all should be much better!
Sessions is so very misguided!

2 Likes

Here is a new wrinkle.

ON MARIJUANA, JEFF SESSIONS IS FACING A TOUGHER OPPONENT THAN TRUMP: EX-NEW YORK JETS STAR MARVIN WASHINGTON

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/07/25/a-former-jets-player-is-suing-jeff-sessions-to-legalize-marijuana/

2 Likes

Wow, this guy is just as misguided and mistaken as Sessions.
ā€¦
Unlike many gubernatorial candidates, including fellow Republican Doug Robinson, Brauchler remains a relative hardliner when it comes to marijuana. That approach comes through in his post-conviction
remarks about the Geerdes case, which suggest that legal cannabis hasnā€™t ended black market weed dealing or the societal ills associated with it.

From

2 Likes

Wow, Willie is 84 years young!

Watch: Willie Nelson discusses politics, Jeff Sessions and marijuana

https://www.weedweekly.com/watch-willie-nelson-discusses-politics-jeff-sessions-and-marijuana/amp/

2 Likes

Well I donā€™t have a medical condition. Nonetheless, I thought this may be of interest to some herešŸ˜„

1 Like

This made me LOL so hard, I had to clean up some sprayed coffee!

Wickedly funny and all too true.
Sorta sad.

ā€¦
Unlike most other ā€œdrugs,ā€ like cocaine, Hennessy and Krispy Kreme doughnuts, you just take it off the stem and set it on fire.

3 Likes

Up to ten ounces!
Wow.

3 Likes

Excellent piece!

1 Like

Now this is a good idea.
A means by which to get around the loathsome Feds.

3 Likes

re: Michigan, excellent, Iā€™m sure voters are going to approve that by a wide margin.

Here is Mass. we do have a 1- ounce limit outside the house, but up to 2 ounces is only a trivial civil offense. Also the law here does not limit possession of home-grown herb, the 10-ounce home limit only applies to cannabis purchased in stores.

So itā€™s fully legal here to cultivate 12 huge outdoor plants and keep a 20-pound harvest in your house. Hopefully MPP put the same clause in Michiganā€™s law.

5 Likes

Thanks for the infošŸ˜„

1 Like

Here is a positive development.
ā€¦
Rejecting Sessionsā€™ Plea, Senate Panel Votes to Protect Medical Marijuana
The Senate Appropriations Committee approved renewal of the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment by a voice vote.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/07/27/rejecting-sessions-plea-senate-panel-vot/amp

Appropriations Committee Approves Amendment Defunding DOJ Medical Marijuana Enforcement; Strongest Signal yet that Congress Does Not Support Sessionsā€™ Drug War Agenda

4 Likes