Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

That cliché doesn’t really work for Texas as they’ve never had to deal with frozen molasses like us Canucks.

A better one might be, Damn Texas! You move slower than a constipated bowel! :wink:

:peace:

5 Likes

I gained 20 pounds when I lived in Texas. :zap:

3 Likes
4 Likes

“Here’s some weed now make something creative with this brick” :rofl:…. Great science

3 Likes

at least they’re moving. we got medical but still a crime to have it without the card and growing it. not sure which is better come to think of it.

yeah, lotta shit in tx. i know some good folks there, but damn, not sure what happened to the rest of them.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I find it ironic that the legalization of cannabis is doing to the farmer what criminalization could not. Which is pretty much destroy it. Goes for many regular growers as well…

3 Likes

2 days ago, 60 Mins…

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Could this viroid be the cause of some of the cases of cannabis hyperemesis syndrome?

2 Likes

https://hightimes.com/study/study-no-significant-association-between-cannabis-use-developing-psychosis/

6 Likes
2 Likes

Not specifically cannabis related but it certainly gives one pause about what the front line will look like:

3 Likes

The current laws in place are based on lies.
They are hanging folks for a plant that is illegal based on lies.
Time to tell the world you lied and these laws are completely unjust.

Cannabis is not a dangerous drug.
Cannabis has medical uses.
All of the ex-cops, ex-judges, ex-DEA etc. selling weed today will bare witness to that.

Stop all the lies now…WTF???

10 Likes
2 Likes

The BR Co. and NedCo lawsuit further alleges:

• Defendants have used Cookies resources to promote personal interests.
  • Defendants insisted Cookies and its licensors use a specific construction company despite costing “more than double” because the company was owned by an executive’s brother.
  • And defendants have attempted to negotiate with third parties by having employees tell them “that they needed to pay [defendants] kickbacks or give them other personal benefits in order to do business with Cookies…These tactics were used to steal cannabis strains and other intellectual property from third parties,” according to the report.
5 Likes

I understand why west coast licensed growers want access to the market in other states that have legalized, but I don’t think it will save their hides in quite the way they expect. Massachusetts prices are falling, it doesn’t sound like Michigan is doing much better. Realistically there’s a limited period of time in any state before prices crater. Yes, there would be badly-needed short term relief for those west coast farmers, but unloading hundreds of thousands of pounds on other markets will only tank prices in those markets. In the immediate term that’s bad for cultivators in other markets, but long term it isn’t good for anyone.

If the future is $5 eighths, what’s that going to do for quality?

6 Likes

The quality is long gone here in michigan.
Folks don’t seem to care.
I refuse to smoke store bought weed myself.
Ah, legal weed, is it not grand?

6 Likes

Well, i just found out that HB 3652, basically legalization in TX for those unaware, was left pending and failed. No surprise there.

6 Likes