Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Today in cannabis current events… joints are getting bigger and bigger, apparently. Either that, or the people making laws for us have no fucking idea what they’re talking about. Two guesses which one I think it is, and the first doesn’t count.

4 Likes

Maybe he meant to say 2 grams but the metric system is so terrifying he couldn’t bring himself to say “the g word”?

4 Likes

“2 ounces = 3 joints” sounds about right if my wife rolls them lol.

Random web pic for scale:

9 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes
5 Likes

He watching to many cheechand Chong movies.?

1 Like

Fuck the man and his senseless forced laws live and let live, weed is good, weed is kind, weed is sharing cause weed cares, and weed is friendly OG rocks the whole world :earth_africa:

7 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Used to live in PENIS county that judge is a total Fukien bitch and doesn’t need to judge anyone for anything IMHO

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

As far as an over abundance of weed the way I see it, the cream rises to the top, meaning those growing top shelf will overcome if they can weather the turmoil.

As far as government oversight, I don’t some government employee dictating to me based on their bias. Like that clerk in kentucky who refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples based on her religious beliefs.

Problem as I see it is government discovered that their bs that cannabis is a schedule 1 drug is just that and if the black market can make a profit so can the government. So government over regulate, oversee (they need live closed circuit access 24/7 and tag plants) and over taxing a new industry that doesn’t even have access to banking or regular tax deductions afforded other legal businesses.

Stoners were once the scourge of society and now we are the saviors. Government tax under the guise to rectify injustices imposed by the government in the first place. They promise bunnies, butterflies and unicorns on this new enlightened age (hey we can add psychedelics to this mix).

I got a wild idea. Why doesn’t the government remove it as a schedule one narcotic. Oh that’s right they don’t have the research to support that effort even though they didn’t have the research to support classifying it schedule 1 to begin with. A President ( who was tricky) wanted to punish stoners for not supporting an unjust war (his solution ship our youth to viet nam where they get a hold of high grade heroin). While we doing that let’s repeal the 1938 Marijuana tax act (the government has a tax plan in place). Seems to me the solution is eliminating laws and policies in place before building on top of sand.

5 Likes

“People said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp but I did it anyway. It sank into the swamp. Then I built another one. That one burned down fell over then sank into the swamp. So I built a third one, and the third one, stayed up.”

2 Likes

I agree, this is the best solution.
The unjust laws based on lies simply need to be removed.

Have you heard to one where they were shipping back the heroin in the soldier’s dead bodies?
Of course there is more to the story they they are telling us.
See Gulf of Tonkin incident ect.

https://www.nytimes.com/1972/12/17/archives/drug-feared-sent-in-bodies-of-gis-court-told-that-smugglers-used.html

3 Likes

Yes, while I didn’t witness it firsthand (too young) I worked at Walter Reed Medical center in the late 80’s and heard stories from the old timers to that effect

2 Likes

Somewhat interesting read on that topic:

3 Likes

No surprise. Remember in the eighties and the Iran contra crap

3 Likes

Mass. consumers can buy cannabis plant seeds and clones

1 Like

Is The “Woolly Umbrella” The New Cannabis?

A plant that smells like curry produces large amounts of the medicinal cannabinoid CBG.

5 Likes