Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

For like, a really small bag.

Vice, I’m not sure what you mean.

1 Like

Maybe it depends on where you are, but in the US if an EMT or someone is trying to assess how aware a person is they often ask questions like “Who is the Vice President” or something like that.

4 Likes

I see. In Canada they ask you when’s the last time the Leaf’s won the Stanley Cup?

5 Likes

My answer would be wtf are the leafs :joy:

4 Likes

A leaf is a principal appendage of the stem of a vascular plant usually borne laterally above ground and specialized for photosynthesis. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

And they play hockey apparently :thinking:

2 Likes

They claim to but I’ve never seen it.

5 Likes

About as well as an actual leaf… so I’ve heard.:smirk:

2 Likes

My god…this is shocking reading.

Hung for a kilo of hash…terrible

4 Likes
4 Likes

https://abq.news/stories/cannabis-or-marijuana,27492

7 Likes

What!? Jack Herer’s book is full of ProPotPropaganda and conspiracy theory, Derp. Thats funny.

I used to have a copy of “The emperor wears no clothes.” Ive been guilty of mistaking “marijuana” for a racist slur.

Glad i can have the word back now, because it is a good word. I love you Mary Jane!

4 Likes

No mention of marihuana?
Marihuana Tax Act of 1937

5 Likes

I’m not picky, I’ll smoke either

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Cause it interferes with their ability to get their greedy hands on their share of the pie. All they do is spend even more of are money to be wasted on stupid senseless shit. Where is their fiduciary responsibility to the fuck’n people they are stealing from to do the right thing with are money?:triumph::angry::grimacing:

5 Likes

https://www.sfgate.com/cannabis/article/california-pot-industry-facing-extinction-event-18104578.php

3 Likes

They buy weed for less than $50 an oz and sell it for $200-300 but they can not make a profit.
Something is up with the bookkeeping if you ask me.
I know taxes are high but with a huge mark up like that there is still plenty of money to be made.

Then we have stores getting product in and never paying for it.
They screw over the grower and keep the money.
Just my thoughts here, nothing more.

4 Likes

A big part of the problem is federal taxes. Because cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, they cannot legally write off ANY expenses and must pay federal taxes on GROSS sales, not net profit.The massive Cannabiz corporations have been letting that slide as it helps wipe out the small competition, but even they want that to stop now.

3 Likes