Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Here , here…

2 Likes

Instead of “Elf on a shelf” I’m a “Stoner with a b*ner”

2 Likes

Very nice way to put it

You have ambition. It’s just different. Yours is to sit on a shelf and smoke weed.

Mine is…I dunno…ask me later

3 Likes

That’s me, no denying. Of course, the two states, stony and bony, are unrelated, but that’s a whole other bucket with a very large worm. :eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you.

Yes, my ambition is to blunt all ambition by sitting on the shelf and smoking weed. It’s like self-defeating ambition!

OMG, will I be able to muster the ambition to remember to ask later? Only time (and perhaps more weed) will tell.

1 Like

Nuts! He really should just pursue a hip hop career and use that to pay his bills.

1 Like

If ya can’t run with the big dogs, may as well just stay home blame others….

1 Like

This state legalized cannabis. So why does it still have an illegal weed problem?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/13/new-york-rogue-weed-retailers-00177408?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=ChefJeff314%2Fmagazine%2FCannabis+Currently

3 Likes

@Cummings420 this thread is for sharing cannabis current events only, like news articles. Those kinds of questions are not for this thread. Try posting the question in your garden thread or somewhere in Smoker’s Lounge

3 Likes

Dispo weed today isn’t what it used to be. Friend of mine (early 20’s) got practically traumatized from taking a moderately dosed dispo gummy while in the wrong headspace. Now hardly touches cannabis as a whole, even gave me his old stash (yum)

I’ve gotten pretty nervous from weed a few times, but never terrified. I also have 6 years of therapy under my belt so I’m able to self soothe so that is also a factor.

Some folks are way more prone to psychotic delusions, fear, and not being able to stop spiraling once it begins. It’s important to remember we are all surrounded by very sensitive and emotional people, including ourselves.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes