Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

That’s because guns don’t kill, people and weed kill people and you need your guns handy to deal with people breaking in to steal your locked up weed lol.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I find it amusing that this azzhat looks like Leslie Neilson. All I can think of is Lt. Drummond and how IDIOTIC he was. This guy falls right in line.

My weed is locked up. No kids can get to it. I make sure my front and back doors are locked when I go to sleep. :smiley: Anything beyond that? ROFLMAO yeah right… If kids are getting to my weed, they got ALOT of other things to worry about, like breaking and entering, trespassing, burglarizing, and me beating their asses with a baseball bat… The weed will be the LEAST damaging thing…

7 Likes
4 Likes

https://hightimes.com/weirdos/craft-the-beating-heart-of-the-cannabis-industry-and-why-the-government-multi-state-operators-and-cannabis-hedge-funds-have-gotten-it-all-wrong-and-are-losing-so-badly-right-now/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=craft-the-beating-heart-of-the-cannabis-industry-and-why-the-government-multi-state-operators-and-cannabis-hedge-funds-have-gotten-it-all-wrong-and-are-losing-so-badly-right-now

6 Likes

Are we sure that Joseph Snow doesn’t occasionally go by @Westcoastcroppers?

4 Likes

Haha, and nary a boron reference!.

5 Likes

My only concern is whether Florida will ever allow any home growing in the sunshine state.
I doubt that they ever will.
I have zero interest in either medical or recreational dispensaries.

I simply wish to keep on growing as I have for decades, but maybe with a little less paranoia.
Regardless, I will continue with my self sufficiency.

Oh well.

9 Likes

Guess it is a current even.

Been watching this dude Berner, watching him becone wealthy. Watching him turn Bud into InstaGram . Watching him SET the market in Cali.

Watching him selling his Bud for 3x the other stores. Love him or hate him, he UNDERSTANDS marketing!

Were i in Cali I’d drop some coin to see for myslef. I KNOW his seeds suck, his partners seeds suck, but thinking he runs enough pheno’s to pick gold once in a while.

What concerns me is i hear he is doing a partnership with Bodhi!!! Hard to believe, wonder if it is true.

3 Likes

never thought I’d see legal weed and here we are. granted no homegrow in my state, but that’s par for the course here ya know that… give it time… the south is tough, Bible belt and devils lettuce etc…

hell freezes over… read Dantes inferno… when legal weed was sold in jersey it froze over some more… Florida BETTER follow suit if I am leaving nj for fl!!! Florida’s workers comp drug test discounts are a tough obstacle though

4 Likes
6 Likes

Marijuana use hits record high in new Gallup poll

https://myfox8.com/news/marijuana-use-hits-record-high-in-new-gallup-poll/

ETA
removed the CNN link because extraneous political issues discussed in piece.

7 Likes
5 Likes

That is the problem with YouTube. Sometimes a little strong. Makes it ruff to enjoy a video. Good reading.

2 Likes

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-and-courts/a-blow-for-cannabis-grow-clubs-as-judge-rules-against-the-haze-club-40bbf99a-c05b-477b-93f9-2a40dcd811fe

Well this fucks shit up for some folk

6 Likes

A variation on a common theme.

5 Likes

California isnt even really trying to stop the illegal grow operations run by the international drug cartels. These cartels have basically taken over the Mojave Dessert region for their grow ops using money and fear. As long as these cartels are in California the legal market is going to struggle.

Do some research on the problems the locals are facing with no help against these cartels.

4 Likes
  • The plant usually takes 90 to 1,000 days from seed to harvest.
    Wow, that’s some long flowering…
4 Likes

Yeah, its a new strain. “Slick’s Ridonkulusly Named Way Too Long Flowering Time Just Kill Me Now Sativa” - guaranteed to take longer than you ever imagined. 3 1/2 year flowering time.

Right @Slick1 ??

edit. Looks like the fixed the typo LOL

4 Likes

I believe that said 100 days bud :v:

1 Like