Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Surprise, surprise!

6 Likes

Phizer probably have a director sitting on the board of all those companies listed.

5 Likes

Wow, the PINNACLE of hypocrisy for Pfizer, eh?

Pfizer enters the medical cannabis market in $6.7B cash deal - nj.com

GREEDY motherf#$%ers…

8 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Bloated is the nicest word I’d use.
Hahaha…

3 Likes

"One thing holding the homegrow market back is the lack of education and experience. Most homegrowers in this sector have less than four years experience growing cannabis plants in their homes. Less than 15% report that they have upto three years experience in this field. Everyone seems to be learning as they practice.

Although the homegrow market is here to stay, participants need to have the proper education to produce better yields with the resources they have. The sooner this happens, the faster the acceleration of the community’s expansion."

Overgrow.com may be able to help with this!

From here;

10 Likes

Looking good for Ticolandia

https://ticotimes.net/2022/08/18/costa-rica-announces-bill-to-allow-recreational-marijuana

9 Likes

Things are looking down for America, “land of the free” - will any country on earth fail to legalize cannabis before our dysfunctional politicians manage to stop arguing about which group of multi-millionaires get to exploit us?

8 Likes

All they need to do is deschedule it federally and get out of the way. The states can manage it from there.

7 Likes

It’s spelt mahijuana…:unamused: :lying_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like
3 Likes

I can tell if they are dumb or not. I was being kind.

3 Likes

Global Marijuana Vaporizer Market Size Report by Manufactures, Trends, Applications and Forecast from 2022 to 2025

\https://thesportsforward.com/uncategorized/global-marijuana-vaporizer-market-size-report-by-manufactures-trends-applications-and-forecast-from-2022-to-2025/433387/

2 Likes
4 Likes

I have been reading about that. There are plenty of jobs. Especially if you get a little bit of some kind of a certification. Doesn’t even have to be a master. Just some type of growing certificate. Makes the pay a little bit better.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Anyone else a weirdo like me, and wonder what Bailey the dog would think of all this?

3 Likes

am I missing something? BOTH are prerolls… I might be wrong but what patent or trademark infringements is a freaking joint? drama for the sake of drama. joints have been around longer than either companies oldest worker is old…

oh no… there’s ANOTHER company offering prerolls in a tin! gasp!!

5 Likes
3 Likes