Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

6 Likes

Couple non franchise gas stations in my city have gotten so brazen they have buds in Mylar in the glass case at the counter. Have for a while now too. Weird to see when you can’t even buy beer at gas stations here.

4 Likes
4 Likes

well there ya go…big biz gettin involved when they need tto stay out of it

3 Likes

That’s cute that they’re giving the staff “additional training”. Most of the staff knows but is dictated to by Curatheif’s guidelines. The staff knows they shouldn’t be putting wet undried/cured bud into plastic bags for sale but they’re told to do so. Most of the moldy dispensary bud found in Jersey is from CL. The telling part is that most of it is CL products purchased at other dispos and not the CL location itself. So either they know which is the problem or they have more lax protocol for the bud they wholesale.

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

How enlightened…

5 Likes

I wish he’d change his name to “Never hear about me again”. Between bouts of spousal abuse he actually used to matter in the legalization game in NJ but he sold out a long time ago and went from for the people to for his pockets, while spitting in the face of those who supported him. Nothing he’s said since then has done anything for anyone but himself.

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

oklahoma finaaly gets a vote on recrational wooohooo not until a special election in march because of "procedural bull shit it cant be on this nov vote but all good

even awith a govorner that doesnt necessarily advocate for cannabis he still sees the need for all out legalization for additional revenue
he might have my vote plus he has a hot wife so thats a plus

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Pain is very subjective and levels are usually decided on how the person rates themselves on a scale of 1 to 10. It maybe that because they can’t use cannabis while staying in hospital that their pain levels feel higher, because when they are using it every day, their pain levels a lower than they would normally experience. Just as if you used opiates and came off those prior to an operation I would expectall pain levels to increase.

7 Likes
6 Likes

ok folks …about this toddlers death… if you have kids do you leave your medications out where the child could accidentally ingest them say opiods etc… then why would you leave gummies filled with thc out where a small child could get into them JMHO

4 Likes