Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Nice move, But…
they still do not allow you to grow your own, as far as I know anyhow.
Anyone here live in NV that can confirm this?

4 Likes

Growing at Home

Adults 21 years and older can legally grow cannabis plants at home for their personal consumption, but only if there is not a state-licensed retail cannabis store within 25 miles of the home.

The following rules apply:

• Up to 6 plants per person, but no more than 12 plants per household
  • Plants must be grown within a closet, room, greenhouse, or other enclosed area that is equipped with a lock or other security device
  • Plants must not be visible from a public place
  • The grower must own the property or have the permission of the legal owner
5 Likes

They allow you to grow your own, but only if it doesn’t inconvenience the corporate overlords… and if it starts to, it’s suddenly illegal and you might not know anything about it until you’re arrested? Wow. Another well thought-out and excellently written law, brought to you by corporate cannabis lobbying.

10 Likes
6 Likes

You can drink all the likka
Down in Costa Rica

Er…

You can smoke all the ganja
Down in Costa Rica

Well, shoot, that don’t rhyme. :musical_note:

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Just because they can’t find the connection doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, it just means they don’t have the ability to detect it. Humans are so concieted to think they know it all.

We don’t know how most things in the universe work, but we see it all the time around us, happening.

7 Likes

You crusty old chodes need to hurry the hell up.

5 Likes

yeah but idiots have always tried to “dope” up cannabis what is there next excuse for not taking cannabis off schedual one status?

4 Likes

They’re obviously waiting for Big Ag and Big Pharma to finish writing the new laws. :angry:

7 Likes

Here we go again
Let’s get this going NJ

https://headynj.com/home-grow-advocates-organize-new-effort-at-nj-state-house/?mc_cid=bf41b8073b&mc_eid=953d972260

8 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Here in Humboldt County, California, the board of supervisors have “suspended” (not eliminated) heavy taxes on the pot industry for 2 years. Something like 46% are falling behind on taxes because not only are taxes and regulations and other fees cutting profits, sales at retail are dropping. I have said from the legalization of marijuana, eventually it becomes non-profitable as a typical business because people who want it can grow it or find someone who is growing it and by-pass the “business” of pot. Add in government’s view of “cannabis” (pot’s business name) as it its own milk cow, milking it for everything they can squeeze out of it and it becomes unsustainable as an American business. It has been estimated there is more sales of pot in the black market than in the legal market and I can easily believe it. The only advantage of buying “legal” is, you hope it’s been tested for toxic elements which i think deserves at least some doubt because of the numbers associated after testing. A few years back a friend gve me a little of his Green Crack he had grown and it knocked me on my keester. A year or so later I bought a legal stick of Green Crack rated at 20 something THC. The stone was very mild. So I have my doubts about testing results. The rumors suggest some testing facilities pump up the numbers because of friendships and/or for a “fee.”
Anyway, the pot business is in real trouble here where the climate is just about perfect for growing weed and many people do grow their own.

7 Likes

It will happen but look how Murphy just parroted the same BS that Scutari did about 'letting the market establish itself first". In other words 'let us make some of that sweet tax revenue that drove the entire legalization while we pretended to give a shit about patients and “social equity” first.

These greedy POS don’t realize that homegrow not only doesn’t really impact dispo sales but that dispos could be selling clones. They have this expectation that everyone will grow instead of buying and it’s completely wrong. I just look forward to the craigslist grow equipment that will flood the market a few months after homegrow is finally allowed. More people don’t have the patience than do but most have to learn this by trying it themselves.

9 Likes

There’s a new campaign on tv trying to convince people that home grown illegal marijuana not cannabis obviously
is tainted and full of contaminates BS to this

Well the real pros that sell to the dispensary’s use chemicals to harden and enhance the overall look and flavor

Who are they kidding

I fine this insulting

We done sell anything but damn I know what I put in my weed nothing but love

One love
Free the weed
F$&$ cancer

Paps

14 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes