Cannabis Inspired Art

Holy shit dude that’s awesome, I’m honored. Everyone needs more cowbell…and awesome vids like yours @Heliosphear. You got the touch man, so cool.

3 Likes

So how would you go about creating all those perfect over lapping circles on a body with no flat surface. That sounds very difficult.

3 Likes

Qell, I’m not the tattoo artist, so thankfully that’s not my problem hahaa.
But in most cases woth tattoos, they just create a transfer and stick it on the skin, then colour/line over the transfer.

4 Likes

I have seen my buddy who is a well known old school tat artist making transfers and doing some tats, but perfect geometric shapes is another level of difficulty on a non flat movable squishy surface lol, I would not want to attempt that. It would look great though :+1:

2 Likes

Sooo I was reading how @toastyjakes got his handle for OG, I thought it was some type of cereal… nope, searched the inter webs and nothing, turns out toasty cakes :rofl: mutatated (Devo ref.) to toastyjakes, congratulations on being one of a kind. Choose your mode of transportation, I was thinking salty stick pretzels for legs and a sativa bud hand and a peace sign indica hand. Your choice, leave as is or work up a new set of arms and legs.

8 Likes

I too will be honored adding your support. Thank you for sharing.

@Shadey yes please, I will need for reference to reproduce you in action sequences.

@DougDawson your character will be ready to join the OG traffic jam very soon, would your wife like to have a character?

@toastyjakes Thank you. You are awesome!

@FattyRoots Thank you :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture: the OG traffic jam is heading for a party where the OG jam will include more characters like cp3OG. Any ideas where we should have the party?

@Papalag Heart felt, Thank you, I think very highly of you as a excellent OG and a outstanding person. I’m changing the perspective of your OG bus for the OG traffic jam, please ask your wife if she would like a character to ride shotgun.

@Pigeonman sled chariot with pigeon fleet. Perfect, Thank you.

@Cannasaurusrex my apology it was meant to be @cannabissequoia in order to make up for the mix up I would like to make a character for you, any ideas? Please also choose a mode of transportation for OG traffic jam.

@Northern_Loki i have a dragon idea for your character, please choose a mode of transportation or wings. I’m redoing the OG jam with a lot more characters, would you like to change your saxophone for a different instrument?

@BigMike55 what would you like your character to be and please choose a form of transportation.

7 Likes

Brother this is so cool. My wife says she would love a character.

3 Likes

wow I love that coloring

2 Likes

It stinks!

6 Likes

Very pleased to hear that, a Mrs. Bigfoot? Wonderwoman? The lady from the fifth element? Modified hover ATV for vehicle or would you like your favorite car so you can ride together?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: critic! Wait… I’ll add the ear wax to the tip, will that move the review to it stunk? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , she said lady from the fifth element and let’s give her an ATV of her own, stands to reason since she drove her own up there in that pic :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fantastic! Should have yours and hers ready by around Wednesday. Have a great night. :alien: BOG for life movie trailer movie trailer release in the next 48 hours.

2 Likes

How bout a hoverboard. Like Green Goblin from spiderman.

2 Likes

No problem, what would you like your character to be?

2 Likes

Kinda like Skeletor with a flaming skull head.

3 Likes

So like Ghost Rider?

2 Likes

Perfect, should have a first draft by Friday. Have a great night, be good to yourself.

3 Likes

@Shadey @SonsOfAvery Walk in the park for Steve @getmooretattoos… (not my piece)

12 Likes