How'd you get your username?

Do tell us, @treedawg.

6 Likes

I love living in Mexico. Around 20 years now.

Viva means long live…
Viva Mexico!!!
Viva overgrow!!!
Viva marijuana!!!
Viva!!!

21 Likes

was a nick given to me by friends since i started smoking…happens to rhyme with part of my actual name

6 Likes

A long time ago in an AOL chat far away, I used my favorite character from MK4, Reiko. Of course It was taken so I added the X. For those who dont know (and few do) the full pronounciation would be, “Rico the tenth”. Chatted in a lot of role playing servers at the time, mostly as a vampire. Had a geocities website with MIDI sounds and animated GIFs, classic or that time period. Used the handle since…

29 Likes

best ski trail at my favorite mountain in Maine “Saddleback”…btw all the cool names are taken? no one has taken “Kief Richards” yet! :smile:

25 Likes

my nickname through high school was “toast”…there are still people that dont know my actual name they just know me as toast…

toastyjakes is a variation on that and my name… I had an ex that used to call me “toastycakes” so I kinda branches it from there… plus toastyjakes is so hardly ever taken… everyone steals “toastedone” all the time and just straight “toast” isn’t long enough for most user names

15 Likes

Mine’s just a combination of “cogito” and “technology”.

Boring, but usually available.

My Avatar is stolen from a Banksy. The real version has the cave-man holding a tray of junk food and looking at us like “you expect me to eat this shit?”

I’m a bit of a Cro-Magnon man myself, despite working in the IT industry for 23 years.

13 Likes

I work on semi trucks. A yarddog is a truck that stays on the lot (yard) to jockey trailers around. It’s generally an old clapped out truck. Lol.

Another meaning for yarddog is, well a dog that stays in the yard. Lol.
I needed a name, so yarddog it was.

16 Likes

Ski was one of my 1st nick names. Bud n i as kids were jumping on a trampoline. He was like danm you’re getting me high as the sky. He’s says maybe that’s your new name, wait naa ski. Also my 1st attempt at a jailhouse tat was ski. We got through part of the k n gun broke. Kat was like we could do needle n thread. lol I’ve had many other names since.

9 Likes

Cola… We all want big sticky stinky ones. Noscopy…using a camera to zoom in on the trichs. I spent a lot of time taking photos to see when they were done when I started growing :rofl:

16 Likes

I’m only here waiting for an explanation from @anon58740919

As you might guess, I do a lot of ‘scissoring’ :scissors: Sometimes it feels like they are permanently attached. I’m also pretty dang fast with them.

16 Likes

Explanation is above. I’m not an arse doctor I’m glad to tell you…all rectums are safe :rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Funny, we must have been typing that at the same time :laughing:

5 Likes

Now you know lol. Are you disappointed :rofl:

4 Likes

Well I guess it would be nice to have a doctor in the house.
I did have something I wanted you to take a look at. :wink:

11 Likes

hahahaha lew fuse Chevrolet in St. Lous Mo had the same slogan…dad bought a 78 grand prix from them and it has a hot rod.

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

When the old og got shut down I got super paranoid.
A few of my buddies that were growing got busted not long after.
I watched the forums for years but never shared or posted.
I had a bunch of medical problems pop up and became a med patient/grower and was tired of hiding so I wanted to include my location in the username so fellow Canadians would be more inclined to reach out. I smoke a fair bit so torontoker made sense.
I used that name on other sites and used it here in case some people recognized it.

21 Likes

Kraven started out as a gamer handle on Star Wars Galaxies, that was the first time I used the handle online…that was the handle of the second Jedi that unlocked on our server…it was me, a sexy female sith from the darkside…and she was kravenhead…as time wore on it continued to shorten to Kraven even Krave- to some folks. :peace:

18 Likes

Michelle… My friends call me Meesh… I know, I know. Not exactly ingenious. :sunglasses:

20 Likes