Cannabis Inspired Art

Not my best work, but it was Cannabis inspired.

6 Likes

@leafeater i got lots of adobe access, what you asking for in illustrator is a heavy job that will most likely best done by you with what you have available. There are services online that can do the job for you, will cost money. Love the get high graphic, looks like your gonna do amazing things with it.

@RuamadraTheBard going for the tarot card? I’ve thought about making a set all cannabis related tarot cards, will be a load of work… soooo i don’t know.

Happy Friday!

3 Likes

@Heliosphear Thank you for the compliments.

I am sorry if I was not clear, I was not asking someone to do my heavy lifting for me.
What I was trying to say was, If someone had a simple drawing that they wanted to see turned into a 3D model I could help out with that.
If someone was willing to help with the illustrator part.
This is a great option for turning 2D logos into 3D ect.
The workload I was thinking of, would really be kept to minimum.

These are the kind of brushes I was talking about in case anyone else has an interest in them.

2 Likes

@leafeater Ooooooh, sorry about that. That sound like a great idea. :sunglasses:

Could you do that with this? This is from 30 years ago right after the duplex i lived in burned down while i was at work. I lost everything.

Looking forward to see what you can do with it.

3 Likes

Turn up the peace

The infinium project has begun.

6 Likes

Purple kush botanical casting then watercolors.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Muey excellent Old Timer!

2 Likes

Very nice OTUG!

3 Likes

If poetry be considered “Art” here’s one to be read aloud. (Clears throat - ahem, cough cough)

A Little Bowl of Cereal

A little bowl of cereal
tis neither posh nor hot.
But that’s immaterial
When you;re on the pot.

Not a pot to take a toke
and go howling at the moon.
No, it’s not a thing to smoke
It’s the one in the bathroom.

With a little bowl of cereal
you’ll never grunt or groan,
but shout “Hallelujah!”
When at last you let it go.

6 Likes

LOVE it! And cereal. :sunglasses:

@Oldtimerunderground yeeeeeah that’s the spirit… of cannabis.

3 Likes

Thank you @EpiKatz @MoBilly and @Heliosphear :pray::grin:

7 Likes

My friend hooked me up with a new run of stickers, she calls the leaf character Bodhi

She’s made me a few cool shirts too

9 Likes

Forgot to add the pic of the bag she made for my misses

7 Likes

Oh dang @FattyRoots you got the good goods, cool leaf character.

@Oldtimerunderground you are seriously taking control of your AI platform, Thank you for sharing.

When you least expect it… I’ll be there.

@Pigeonman guard your castle Highlander… the Kurgan will arrive soon.

Good nite OG, sleep well.

10 Likes

I am sorry illustrator is just not my thing. I am learning Daz, Cinema 4D, Substance painter, Realusion, and Photoshop, I just don’t have time to learn illustrator too. I rarely need to use it myself.

That eye drawing still seems too complicated, every line needs to become a 3d mesh.

@Heliosphear
I like how this piece came out. I took some liberty with it I hope you don’t mind. My hope is that you will like the work I did on it. If you disapprove I will happily take it down.

This was the kind of community work I was speaking of. Build on one another’s skill set.

7 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear :pray::relaxed:
I’ve been using this one quite a bit Stable Diffusion - a Hugging Face Space by stabilityai

9 Likes

Nice work @Oldtimerunderground. You guys are good at taking to the AI for sure. The version I used wanted money so I gave up.

@Heliosphear And anyone else for that matter.
This short animation should give you an idea of what happens when you turn an illustrator file into 3D mesh. Each line becomes a spline that is then extruded into 3D mesh. This was made from an existing AI file I had lying around.

4 Likes

Self portrait!

7 Likes

10 Likes