Cannabis Inspired Art

@TomHill

9 Likes

I’m really blown away by that, how fast you can do it. You really captured the mood in both posts. But yeah man I looking for more simple lines, old school art I feel transfers better to tshirt heat transfers that’s the goal. Notes would be the rocket is stumpy, haze men are Cadillac men, they drive a far longer rocket. And speed should be more evident, really leaning forward hanging on for dear life. And some stirrups custom fitted would not be out of place.

3 Likes

These new image AI artificial intelligence programs are on a different level.

2 Likes

They suck my balls.

3 Likes

Like a bunch of DJ’s showing up at the party with laptops. No man that’s not art. Show me the 12’s Walt Disney stylie. Speedy Gonzales, two crows from pekos, foghorn leghorn, speed buggy, the cut off is he-man and speed racer. If you born after that no you can not help me. It’s not a big deal. I just need old shit, and I think new shit is lame.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I do agree but that’s what most of these guys are using here, that’s how they’re so quick.

2 Likes

I’ll pay in haze but yeah I need pencil put to pad man… not this other.

3 Likes

I need legit help guys I know somebody is out there. Take your mind back to 1975, no short cuts. No made in China post Y2K crap. Shame on you guys. I gunna wrap an ounce of haze in these tees send them out and they need to be right. I’ll do my part, you do yours man.

3 Likes

@Bobgrows You are a pretty good artist, do you have any ideas? The real deal haze is on the line for this one.

2 Likes

A mix of Ai and photoshop and Cinema 4D was used to complete this one.
I call it Space Face. Overgrow The World!

6 Likes

Any ideas for? What are you looking for?
I need to catch up…

2 Likes

@Bobgrows
quick summary

2 Likes

Sorry that’s not me. I’m more abstract with painting. Not a cartoonist. Sorry…

3 Likes

@Kavman I tried to post this in your Temple Flo thread but it was closed to replies, so I posted it here.
Some of the art is from @Heliosphear I just added some things to it.
They are free to use for anyone that wants to use it.

5 Likes

Good stuff @leafeater thanks for sharing. Maybe one day I will have time to mess with this kind of art because I surely stink at the old fashioned ways of drawing.

3 Likes

Thank you @TomHill I could do the simple line art that your looking for, i don’t have the time.

Your asking someone for the most valuable resource in the world, personal time. Artist’s either old school or not, do not have the personal time to spare. For you to state the new shit is lame, works against you ever having getting anyone to start a project with you.

Have a great Friday OG’s

9 Likes

@Heliosphear art is fun, aint it?

:rofl:

4 Likes

One time at a art fair I asked a fellow artist how much for this really awesome OWL that he had carved, he said $35 and I said Wow and before I got another word out he went off about how long it took to carve and use a wood burner for details… I let him finish and said “I’ll take it”, bought it and walked away. I was going to say, That’s a incredible low price for all the work you put into it. I was on lunch break from my art both, turned around and sold it in my show for $150 and took the $35 out and gave him $115 when we were all packing up for the day.
That was thirty years ago, I still see him at the shows and we usually burn one together and talk about what kind of year it’s been.
Art is fun. :rofl: butt… it’s sure got it moment’s.

10 Likes

I can grok it. married someone who spent some quality time in art schools. My walls are nice and she’s wrapping up preparations for a solo museum show. best compliment to date:

drunk guy slurring: “these are really good! I have a 6yo niece that paints…she’s you know…(r-word) developmentally challenged but it looks JUST like this!!”

thanks man. appreciated…says the classically trained painted…I just about lost it.

1 Like

Those walls sounds real nice, done many a wall myself. Traveled around for a couple years doing character sketches at theme parks, Main Streets, lived in St. Thomas for awhile was a gardener by day and sketch artist on the strip at night. That was before i met my friend friend at the art fair Tennessee… when I gave him the money, he told me that he was going to give up. He couldn’t handle the stress of people low balling his work and saying things like a monkey could make that for a dollar in Thailand. We hung out for a couple of hours, smoking with my friend who plays sitar. Other friends and fellow artist’s joined the after party and together we encouraged him to never give up on art. It comes from the soul, there is no measurement of talent, every day is a gift to celebrate.

7 Likes