Cannabis Inspired Art

Yeah I can dig all that. And I am willing to offer fair and equal trade of my personal time as well. Not sure what else to say. Haze is an old school line, for me it invokes thoughts feelings and sound of the '70’s. I just feel the artwork should reflect that as well. Kinda feel like tryna match it up with something more modern and simple is selling it short. It’s just a quality haze shirt for heads man it won’t have my name on it etc, but I not gunna settle for a weak effort either.

2 Likes

@TomHill Understood. I’m aware of your Haze connection, the decades of Growing in California and your affinity for 70’s animation. I practiced as a child drawing characters from my favorite toons, grape ape, hongkong phooey and all the loony tunes characters. I can do any of these characters in mid journey and use what I’ve learned about in the last three months of making 15,000+ pictures. Less than 1% of those pictures are anything worth looking at. The pictures I made for you for free was 130 variation for the first set and 85 for the second set. That took 4 hours of my personal time and cost me $3 dollars of render time. I use midjourney to create idea’s that I want to create in the real so that the person I have made them for can give me a better idea of what they are looking for before getting to drawing, painting or coloring picture for a customer. This saves me a huge amount of personal time.
For you to shit on things you don’t understand without understanding that hurting people with your words and getting others to crap on people with your statements… this did a lot of damage and is not something I would have expected from a old school grower with roots as deep as yours. Your clothings items are for sale on amazon and the only current picture i could find is:
This picture was made with a 3d paint program and most likely took about 3-4 hours time to make and obviously is not what you want to put on a product.
All this being said, if you would like to wait until middle January, I will do the project for free…
Until then:

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Into the infinite view.

12 Likes

I love that story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The dichotomy of art is that both intense personal suffering, or inspiration from a muse both generate excellent art. Suffering or Love, and sometimes, both.

3 Likes

Or you just think "This would look purdy… :thinking: "…
I’ve been there too. lol

2 Likes

Brother I don’t mean to shit on anybody, but I am aware that I come off like that often. I expected folk to maybe hit me in pm with previous work not spend a bunch of time on a project that obviously requires more discussion so as to not waste any bodies time.

None of that stuff on Amazon is from me I have no idea who is doing it.

Yeah yeah that 3d paint style works. Looks like some Hana Barbera shit. I am totally ignorant to art methods I just know it needs be in a format that can be made for heat transfers - and be cartoon like. While the original stuff you posted really captured the mood of what I am after, the genre feeling is just far too modern for what I am after. I am not trying to be a dick about it, but not do I wish folk to waste their time on the project in that style either.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need someone who does sublimination.
You’re wanting these for t-shirts correct?
If so, they would need a special printer to make said sublimation print. Unless you have that all taken care of and just need a design?
There are many artists that do this on IG. For a fee…FYI
Just some information…hope you find what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

Yeah I just plan to use Stahl’s or somebody to actually print the transfers. What I am requiring is the original artwork in an acceptable file type to accomplish that.

2 Likes

@TomHill No worries OG i know your awesome, i love several haze varieties. That’s a bum deal about the amazon stuff, sorry to hear that. If you get a chance please stop by the:

Take care and be good to yourself. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I still tripping you put in 4 hours. I’ll offer to send you a half oz of 5% haze. It might add 4 hours to your life or take it away :joy:

4 Likes

That looks fantastic. Great sense of depth from the composition and lighting. It really captures the surface textures too.

I fixed the image embed with my teamog powers so that people could view the image without downloading it.

3 Likes

I have taken this thread off of slow mode.
But if anybody starts spamming again with excessive rapid fire posting (images or text)
or repetitive no-content posts, please give me a shout out with an @zephyr.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing that, I’ve made several attempts to do just that.

Much appreciated

2 Likes

AI art work for my Phreaky Dreams line. Picture of the two first grows merged together.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I appreciate the offer, I have never charged any OG for the Art work provided. When I started the first Cannabis Inspired Art thread in 2002 on the first OverGrow as Atmosphear, I did character sketches for over 50 OG’s, cartoons, comics, wrote 100 stories and provided a area for artist’s to grow together. Everything was lost, when I arrived at the new OverGrow 2018 I started the next Cannabis Inspired Art, it was beautiful too but I asked to have it deleted in mid 2020 when I took on a major Corp and won. I could not risk it being used against me so i asked to have the Ol’ Irish Garden deleted too, 2 years of posts gone! Then one day my friend @RuamadraTheBard brought it back to life, I am forever grateful… I don’t think I had the strength to do it again.

it’s been twenty years since the first, here’s to another 20 years.

13 Likes

Kinda rude… I think the art looks great.

I just don’t think you should be tossing slurs around like that and bashing other members art.

1 Like

I’m done going back and fourth with you. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out in a message. Hope you have a wonderful day and happy holidays.

2 Likes