Cannabis Inspired Art

Definitely! Twenty more years… etc. etc. etc!

I can’t stand hateful people that bash for no other reason than they are just unpleasant or haven’t had any lovin in years and are just frustrated as hell.
I once put 30+ hours into a wood carving and had some jackass offer me $40 for it. The gun stock alone was worth that much before I put the time and effort into the piece. Some people just don’t understand how much of ourselves and our time that we put into what we do.

8 Likes

Red & Black ink on paper

10 Likes

@TomHill I knew you were a troll when you walked in…

I called this series for artist’s: how to make a outhouse out of a troll head. For you.

I retract my offer to do anything for you, ever.

10 Likes

“Nice Work H” on both levels

3 Likes

Well and truly done!

4 Likes

Found the Profile Picture… for Troll of the Month 🧌 nothing personal @TomHill just kinda fits the dialogue

4 Likes

lol remember that guy who made cans of his own shit and called it “artist’s shit” and sold it for the same price as it’s weight in gold. 12 thousand bucks for a can of shit, except nobody ever dared open a can to see if he had really done it.

3 Likes

Yeah don’t listen to him @Heliosphear, I enjoy your ai art as do many people on here. He may be the most negative person I see on OG, but if that’s the worst we have to deal with, that’s not too bad.

3 Likes

@Heliosphear this was another one of your, let’s call them inspirations. When I see them I get inspired right away. Thanks too, for the new AI addiction.

6 Likes

It is getting close now. I want to wish all the good people of OG a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year.

1 Like

Wishing everyone here at OG a very Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

:rofl: I love it!

This one too.

Light up to get lit! Breaker Breaker Here comes the Vapor…

13 Likes

@Heliosphear Those are all very very cool! This piece inspired me again. I think you will approve.

original

4 Likes

Those are all killer!

2 Likes

@Rhai88 I hope you don’t mind, I used your new sticker design to update the AI art @Heliosphear posted here. I hope you like it.

Special edit for @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Absolutely not… that’s what they’re here for! Glad that one can get put to use! All that A.I. art trips me out haha pretty cool.

3 Likes

@leafeater Approved, excellent art work, always happy to collaborate. Thank you.

5 Likes

Always a killer show !!

3 Likes

4 Likes