Cannabis Inspired Art

Just 2 cats chillin’ on OG.

4 Likes

Buddha, Buds & Shrooms

and… I think I’m done for a bit :grin:

6 Likes

…is that Ronnie James Ross :grin:

7 Likes

@Solowolf tell me what you think, be honest. I like the last one best. If you can use the 3D text I would happily send it to you.

4 Likes

#3 is my favorite. :sunglasses:

@saxo Yes :rofl:

6 Likes

I love it. The text is dope! I haven’t been able to explore the AI when it comes to fonts and typography. I will look at them more when I get home later and you will have to send those to me please! :pray:t3:

1 Like

Thanks, it makes me very happy to hear you love it. Some of the text was produced in Photoshop and some in Cinema 4D. I think text and eyes are one of the hardest things for AI right now. I do a little work with AI but I mostly get inspired by the work of others. @Solowolf For curiosity sake, which version was your personal favorite?

1 Like

Dude, I’m torn between #2 and #6. Gun to my head, #6.

2 Likes

It’s time for a new avatar too!

1 Like

The OG Mini-Vans ride again!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Here are a couple shots from a recent overnighter on the Beach.
Point Pelee is a National Park and their East Beach is a 7 km boneyard of tree skeletons.
I’ll definitely be going back

Looking across Lake Erie into America and the lights of Cleveland are on the Horizon

13 Likes

Cool pics @MissinBissin this is a very interesting shot.
I have never been to Point Pelee but maybe I should check it out.

2 Likes

Oh this Beach needs to be explored. A jet-ski in the daytime, would be the perfect tool for recon…
Thanks Shag, I had a pocketful of other images in mind, until I hit this long narrow strip of sand.

Lake Eries current, pulls all the floating debris, around the actual Point and Drops them along this straight 7 km beach. Funny thing, they don’t promote the beach at ALL.

There is One path, thats it.

Its Begging to be visited again
Cheers @shag, there were not many people around from 1- 6 in the morning

3 Likes

Those are amazing photographs!
You should enter them in some contests. :+1:

3 Likes

Its gonna Happen !!
Thanks @blowdout2269

1 Like

A great place for this

6 Likes

Nice composition!!! Belongs in one of the ‘Great Lakes’ Coffee Table books!

3 Likes

Wow! Nice!!!

2 Likes

Just finished this… got all the way to the point of inking the plants…and froze-up.
Afraid I’d F-K it up-- so I waited a few days… finished it about 20 minutes ago.

19 Likes