Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Would ya do any newer age cartoons? I’d love to see you do Jake the dog from adventure time… loving these doodles as an artist myself man. Maybe in the far future when I get a little more familiar here we can do an art trade :slight_smile: I do those all the time

1 Like

That’s awesome! Glad you’re enjoying it. Hit me with a request!

You got it! Wife has 4 days off in a row, so doodles will be scarce for a bit. I’m down to trade some art, need something to look at that’s not mine. I only see the parts I fucked up when I look at them.

2 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader maybe some pinky and the brain? At ur leisure of course. I’m also a big fan lots of nostalgia here. I used to love to watch Ren and Stimpy.

2 Likes

Just came in from the pool for a few edibles. You got it!

1 Like

Closest on the wiki was @Gho13

The answer was 150. I grow a lot of plants. Indoor and out. Harvested 8 pounds last season. Congrats @Gho13 send me your address and let’s hear your doodle request!

19 Likes

I had a feeling I was still way under with my guess.

How about a ninja turtle with a bud pie.

1 Like

Wow yeah way off lol. Nice :+1:

2 Likes

8 Likes

You got it mang!

Now you’re prepared for next time!

Do you happen to remember the gargoyles cartoon? Is love to see one of them! I don’t remember any of the character names but that was one of my favorite cartoons. That and ninja turtles!

I do some drawing as well. I’d love to send you some art whenever I get the chance to sit and doodle. I’ve been trying digital art so I’ll post it here.

I definitely remember gargoyles. My little brother would watch it all the time. I was more of an outdoor kid, but I watched my fair share for sure

1 Like

150!!! Wow that’s incredible

1 Like

Yessss this makes me so happy !

1 Like

Send me your address and I’ll send him out to you. Don’t forget to check out the bean selection in the first post!

3 Likes

Thank you again @Cannabiscrusader for everything you do…and I’m getting your thread going again (a little bump, if you will)

5 Likes

Thank you, and everyone else for your support!

7 Likes

No problem brother

1 Like

Special thanks to @Jpaul !

15 Likes

That’s awesome man!!!

2 Likes

Awesome very awesome

2 Likes