Sweet! Love it :v:

2 Likes

Nice one brother!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Everything went out yesterday for you jp

3 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader always doing something cool over here

1 Like

Hello is saw your post and been wanting to try some Bodhi seeds.What is the red eye Jedi lineage? I would love to see what’s up with that and the meltdown also.

3 Likes

Hey @NuggHufferKush welcome aboard the mj slow n steady!

The red eye jedi is

Skywalker og x 88g13hp

The meltdown is Bob Bitchen’s Beans
Chernobyl x honeybee

5 Likes

Damn…two killer crosses, that’s for sure

Sky Walker x 88g13hp…NICE!!!

2 Likes

I’m itching to pop some of my red eye jedi x meltdown. Definitely going to this fall.

1 Like

Looks like my red eye jedi f2 is a male. I love the structure though, very nice for a male. Stem rub is more herbal than the f1. Looks like I’ll be making some Red Eye Jedi f2 bx1 soon.

5 Likes

Whaaat? Nice…very nice…looking forward to seeing your progress

1 Like

Me too. I’m excited to see what comes out of the back cross. Mire excited to start seeing some of my beans in other people’s gardens with some different methods and climates

5 Likes

That’s what’s up…seeing other people growing your gear must be awesome. A great amount of work and dedication goes into what you do…and I definitely appreciate it

2 Likes

Couple shots of some Icy Grape x rainbow belts. A tester for a friend.

21 Likes

Killin it…just straight up killing it!!! Beautiful work and thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you, and thanks for looking. I have 3 of them. One I thought was a male, so it was mistreated quite a bit. Then it showed female meaning I wouldn’t get a male. So I mistreated it further out of anger and self loathing. The second one is blah. Smells great, just very small. This strain takes a while to grow, much like the freezeland ibl I’ve been working with.

3rd one is a keeper. Very vigorous and smells minty skunk kush dirt slight berry. One clone is outside already, and the other is getting ready to go to flower in a few weeks. Soon, I’ll get to sample the first batch and decide if I’m going to throw it over the fence, or keep it

4 Likes

I love hearing about everything you have going on while I’m in pause mode…good times brother, thanks again for sharing your journey…while I’m not actively growing it’s time I should read “Teaming with Microbes” since I do organic living soil. Or any other book you may have read etc…

2 Likes

Most of my reading was done on forums. Most of my experience came from trial and a lot of error. I’ve tried many different systems, and a bunch of different nutrients. I always come back to promix and dry amendments. I just like scratching the food in and getting dirty every week.

5 Likes

Northern Lights x Romulan about 2 weeks in

15 Likes

Man o man have you got the best crosses bud, are you thinking about a breeding project with them. Anything Romulan, I LOVE!!! Right on brother, keep up the great work!!!

1 Like