Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

F2’s first, then we go from there. I definitely want to cross it with my black triangle, and maybe Tampa crippy x NYC haze

2 Likes

13 Likes

Right on, great one (sketch)…and yes F2’s first…then you have a great day today bro-ski!!!

1 Like

You too brochacho!!

1 Like

Thanks brozinski

Just realized I did two polish ones in a row…I dig yours

2 Likes

Going out to @Gho13 today. Enjoy! Sorry about the bud pie, I don’t have time today.

12 Likes

Thank you. Just means they ate it already lol.

1 Like

TMNT. Love it…been a fan since the movies/show back in the 80’s

Forgot to color his other elbow pad… :crazy_face:

Been a crazy day so far

Took a break from the hectic day to smoke up and make a doodle for @DougDawson

18 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader I forgot I had put Sassy the Sasquatch on my watch later after I missed the giveaway that required watching it to get in. I have to tell you I don’t know why I had put it off for so long. It’s a masterpiece, simply put. Thank you for the recommendation.

6 Likes

Awesome, glad you got it!

2 Likes

That’s awesome @Cannabiscrusader . :v:

4 Likes

I’ll send it out Monday. Thanks again, and again, and again!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh…I LOVE IT!!! That’s too much for me, I’m laughing as I type

2 Likes

@Gato and @Cannabiscrusader just started my first episode of Sassy… I had to turn it off until my buddy s out of the shower…for real, too much for me to handle alone!!!:)…

2 Likes

You guys are in for a treat! I have to clean some red eye jedi later tonight, I’ll be watching that or the why files

2 Likes

Awesome seeing your artwork’s progress. They’re looking top notch with the shading techniques and colors you’re using now. Kudos @Cannabiscrusader :clap::tada: Cheers! :beers:

3 Likes

I just had the same thought. Your regular practice is visibly paying off, @Cannabiscrusader . It’s been very cool to watch.

4 Likes

Thank both of you so much! My sharpies don’t appreciate the shading lol time to snag a new set

5 Likes