Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

“Have you done One Punch Man yet?”

10 Likes

Big thank you to @funkyfunk for the inspiration

15 Likes

I think I’ll do a few from Chowder

2 Likes

11 Likes

I have appointments and procedures tomorrow and Friday down in the city. So I’ll be driving 8 hours back and forth all week. Doodles may be on hold until next week. If I can squeeze a nap in, I might bang one out on Thursday.

For now we have half of a 4x8 scrog of Red Eye Jedi.

21 Likes

Nice, May The Force Be With You

2 Likes

May the Schwartz be with you

2 Likes

Long trip down to the city and back yesterday with tests and pokes and holes then all the way home. Left at 2am. Got home at 9pm.

Feels nice to be home and in my garden! Here’s Benson from the regular show.

YOU’RE FIRED!

12 Likes

Time to go outside and topdress my outdoor oasis!

18 Likes

Bird person arrived, thank you.

2 Likes

Do your neighbors complain about the smell… when the Ganja Nice and Stanky…

1 Like

Not to me directly. They’ve chosen to not take that approach anymore. They are never outside anyways. Weird people who only come out to go to work and mow their lawns. What do they do in there all day? My guess is eat because they all weigh 400lbs.

Every year during the last weekend of September into October we have a town wide garage sale. I think like 50k people cane last year, idk. But half the town smells from my garden. One buddy said he could smell it about 3/4 of a mile away, and it was thick when he got 2 blocks from the house.

Free advertising!

6 Likes

Glad he landed safely. Seed delivery season has been… challenging for birdperson

3 Likes

Time to scarf down these delightful little brownie treats. Made with 1 1/3 cups coconut oil, 40g of red eye jedi, 2 boxes of drunken heinz fudge brownie mix, 4 eggs, 6 tablespoons of water. Into cupcake wrappers and into a 350° oven for 25 minutes.

Makes 32 brownies. 4 for me, the rest for my awesome wife to bring to work.
If anyone wants the method I use for making the oil, request a doodle

6 Likes

I received the dank doodles an seeds today!
Thank you very much! :smiley:

13 Likes

Siiieek mate! :crazy_face: glad they got there. Hope you find something tasty in there!

1 Like

Going to water my last tent for tonight. Here’s two of @HolyAngel Starlite daydream chilling in tent #2. I put up some bamboo and then #12 solid I stripped out of some romex. They look so relaxed. Some of the nugs look like they are half asleep and peeking over their shoulder at you. Pissed that you opened the tent.

Comon maaannnnn. Just like 4 more weeks ok?

Turn the light down too, shits bright.

Cranky little pot plants. Let’s take a peek

Be back after I water with a fresh doodle

14 Likes

Ooh I missed a bunch in here! Plants looking great! Can definitely seem mom coming through from the dinner plate sized crinkly leaves. Few more blades and the long colas coming from the dad.

Yeah long form would be ssdd f2 bx1 f2 :joy: I hear ya tho :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks man! I got a leaner too that seeded with a crinkle stinkle male. It spent some time under an old blurple so it’s a bit stretchy.

Stem takes a natural lean to it. But I buried it

This is Ilean. Her husband has become compost. Dr Ben Dover. Rest in peace you handsome man…

I think I’ll put them in a scrog next time. They definitely need support!

7 Likes

No doodle… I’m out of cards… I thought I had another pack, but I can’t find them. Probably used them. Here’s a re cap on the wall of mintness

I’ll bite my pride and go to the dollar store in town. The toothless idiot in there always tries to give me grow advice because I gave him a joint ones time. He’s referred to himself as a serious breeder every time. He can’t remember my email for another free joint though.

That store has an 8 pack with no words on the inside for a buck. If I go in there, I do it for you fare and generous people. I will report on his latest advice too. His last one was him just naming off strains that he knows for 4 minutes. The self checkout is closed, so there is no other option.

I played ice hocked for 15 years. Now… I haven’t body checked anyone into a car in a parking lot in the middle of winter in a long time… a long long time. I had other organs in me at that time… but, this guy. He looks like gargamel from the smurfs, but with a forest Gump haircut.

See, the thing is I cut my own hair. It’s just a #1 buzz cut. It started out because my hair would get caught in my hardhat at work. I’m not an accessory kind of guy, so off the hair came. The kits come with an angled one that’s labled ear trimmer. If it’s not the longer one, it carves your hair away from your ear In a 4" radius to the scalp like Forrest Gump. If you have the head of Gargamel that makes your head look giant! Add missing/black brown front teeth to a 6’-4" lumbering cancer patient frame of a backwoods hick that should be suck starting tractors with his diesel stealing flappy lips.

But I’ll go, I’ll go…

Gonna draw Gargamel with a sweet haircut after though

11 Likes