Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Too funny man thx for the info, we’ll all be thinking of you and hope you come back from the local dollar store safe and sound :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Your hockey nostalgia took me back to my junior footy days…ahh the exuberance and sturdiness of youth lol

4 Likes

That was a thoroughly enjoyable rant. It immediately brought to mind this song/video…

5 Likes

Mmmu mu mu muuuddd skunk #1, indica that was a big one I grew… the indica. Forgot where I got that… buddy from glens falls… big plant… bred it with ummm… (thinking of more strains he’s hears of)… umm… computing… computing… (buffering) oh. Ahhh, uhhh meat Breath. Yeah it was awesome

5 Likes

Thank you package arrived today

3 Likes

Landed here all safe!
Thanks so much, I’ll be sure to cherish it

10 Likes

Cheers mate very unique and cool!

13 Likes

I would put it inside the grow to decorate it as a painting, if there was a drawing of Grogu baby Yoda

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader - your art is looking really good!

2 Likes

5 Likes

In the city for more test again today. Be back home later tonight. I picked up more cards, idiot wasn’t there. I’ll get some doodles out in the morning. Thanks for being patient!

2 Likes

Did you finish watching it?

1 Like

Got some good news down at the kidney doctor. My numbers are the best they’ve been in 2 years, and my kidney function actually improved. So that’s pretty sweet. Doctor says the cysts are shrinking too, which is almost unheard of.

Anyways, back to doodles in a minute. Just watering my outdoor with the kitty cat. Had to rip one up already. Branches started breaking, were only in June. Tossing the clones on that pheno too. Don’t need no week ass branch genetics going on up in here

12 Likes

That’s a cool outdoor scrog net set up

2 Likes

Thanks man, more to come too. I’m going to build something over it to keep the rain and hail off. Not sure how yet, but it always comes together as I go along

2 Likes

Ive still been meaning to build my first garden bed… Never built something before so it’s a little tricky lol. I’ll use ur stuff as inspiration

1 Like

Only way to finish is to get started. Your plants will thank you! Most of the work goes in before the plants are even in the bed

17 Likes

That amazing @Cannabiscrusader we’re glad to hear that your health is improving! It’s only up from here!

5 Likes

Thanks man! Starting to branch out with a little general store at home. Got an account on seed canary. Just started using a few other apps to get product rolling. I realize I can’t be a very useful electrician anymore. Better supply the electricians with flower. Maybe I’ll go down to the apprenticeship with a bunch of samples!

8 Likes

Nice setup! Glad to hear the docs had some good news for you too!!! Sending positive energy and good vibes your way. :green_heart:

4 Likes