Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

14 Likes

Ahhh I can’t believe it, I want this one for myself, I would put it in a frame and it would be on the side of the Child, guardian of the weed.

11 Likes

All yours man! Healthy looking plants too.

2 Likes

Thanks @Cannabiscrusader for the awesome stoned kermy

10 Likes

He really does look stoned lol. Glad he got there safe!

2 Likes

16 Likes

Well done!

3 Likes

Definitely… Well done

2 Likes

Thanks guys, and thanks for hanging out!

3 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader awesome work man keep rocking everybody loves the cards :+1::green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man, got your ghash the other day! Now I can make a red eye jedi f2 bx. So many projects, beans, doodles…

2 Likes

17 Likes

Hey Bert, wanna get stoned?
Fuck yeah Ernie.

5 Likes

Hey Ernie want me to roll another blunt?

Geez Bert I’m already higher than Big Bird, but I’m not saying no.

4 Likes

This was one of the first things I ever watched on YouTube. I’m talking like back when only 2 or three people you know had a computer with internet. It took 20 minutes to load it up. We’d get high as fick and watch it until we couldn’t breath anymore, then go for a long ass hike.

I’m a big fan of the zoned out walkabout

8 Likes

16 Likes

Hell yeah!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Got this in the mail today. Many thanks @Cannabiscrusader

Some shows off the top of the head

Superjail!, Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken, Mad God, South Park, Ripping Friends, Afro Samurai, Earthworm Jim, King Star King, Major Lazer, Aeon Flux, Cheech and Chong Animated, Minoriteam, Trailer Park Boys Animated, Akira, Heavy Metal, Angry Beavers, Futurama, Pinky and the Brain, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy, Fritz the Cat, Cow and Chicken, Battle Toads, Biker Mice from Mars, Axe Cop, Ballmastrz 9009, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, I am Weasel, Mighty Max, Samurai Jack, Schnookums and Meat, Spawn, Tales from the Far Side, The Maxx, Brothers Grunt, Pink Panther, TMNT, Yogi, Captain Planet, Popeye, Mask, Felix the Cat, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Coyote and RoadRunner ect ect ect

17 Likes

Awesome suggestions! I have the Maxx comic books from when I was just a lad. Wish i was good enough to draw him, or Spawn. I’ll try, but if you don’t see them on the next few posts you know what happened lol

7 Likes