Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Your drawings are beyond beyond what my chicken scratch could even attempt. Just nice to see your next doodles :v:

6 Likes

This one is for my wife. Her favorite childhood movie, fern gully. Here’s Batty

15 Likes

Oh my gosh… Bert and erny…stoned to the bone…love it @Cannabiscrusader

2 Likes

Glad to hear about the kidney health improvement and you getting that seed canary account up. Keep rocking those doodles (price check on prune juice bob). I’ve been thinking about one id like, but I’m so dam indecisive.

1 Like

Do that cross​:+1::hot_pepper::+1:… sounds epic​:+1::heart::+1:

1 Like

Fire off more than one, pick the one you like the most. Believe it or not, most people don’t give a rattattas ass about the doodles. They say “it doesn’t matter, just pick one”. So I have an archive that I dip into and just send them out.

Oh I plan to. Once I get the red eye to where I want it. I think bx it will only make it more potent, and maybe lighten up the soy sauce scent. Guess we’ll find out this winter

3 Likes

Nobody is buying shit on seed canary. Not sure why

I appreciate the personal touch. Was leaning towards something monstrous. Maybe one of the monsters from Scooby doo, the cartoon Addams family or the animated Tales from the crypt.

2 Likes

How about the toxic crusader?

4 Likes

Haha, that works. I actually rewatched the movies recently. Thats some nostalgia right there.

2 Likes

The toxic avenger for those a bit older. Tutu and all. Lol.

3 Likes

Ok, might take a minute. I have another doctors appointment in the city tomorrow, so ill be driving and getting poked all day. Pretty useless the next day too. Soon tho

3 Likes

I have the comic book. I have Turok too, the old ones

4 Likes

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

We used to smoke some and watch the original Toxic Avenger years ago on VHS…brings back some good memories. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Sounds like I might have to do a few of them when I get home

8 Likes

Thanks for the doodles mate :v:

13 Likes

Love the master roshi sketches! They look wicked mate!

3 Likes

Master Roshi came out pretty good. Not too often you see him without the sunglasses and nose bleed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes