Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

If there’s anything we can do, we’re only a post away. I know the feeling. You just keep reminding yourself that you are where you need to be right now. It takes time, but anything worth waiting for does. Or else we wouldn’t be waiting

6 Likes

Mighty mouse for an old friend on roll it up

10 Likes

Nice mighty mouse!
Do you know the eighties cartoon danger mouse?

2 Likes

Thank you so much, really appreciate it…for real @Cannabiscrusader …thank you for caring, I know you mean it when you say you would help…really means a lot

3 Likes

I’ve helped organize a few growmie start ups in my day. When you are ready, let me know and I’ll do what I can to get you set up. :v:

3 Likes

Yes I do. I think I drew him already too. I’ll do it again, just for you!

2 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for real. You are the best…that means so much to me, you don’t even know @Cannabiscrusader

1 Like

brother i’m enjoying your artwork! If you’ve already done danger mouse how about Thundarr the Barbarians sidekick Ookla the Mok?

3 Likes
4 Likes

I remember seeing that on SNL when I was a kid…

2 Likes

Good times. I just rewatched the Carol Burnette show

3 Likes

Hi @percyryan66, just to let you know we are thinking of you and sending brotherly hugs. keep strong and trust that things will get better

3 Likes

That’s a classic for sure

2 Likes

Thank you @Nick …means a lot, you are awesome. Really makes me feel good

2 Likes

All the best on finding a place @percyryan66, I’m also only ever a dm away to provide assistance in anyway I can boss :+1::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much…this community of people are simply amazing, thanks @HealingHerb for you words of encouragement, it helps knowing there’s someone who cares…so appreciative

3 Likes

So wholesome in here! Good morning

3 Likes

Yes it is…why yes it is because of people like you brother, aka @Cannabiscrusader

3 Likes

Here’s the gogo gophers finally lol. I bought some new markers, they are in the garbage now. I don’t hate many things. Cancel culture and those markers are at the top right now

12 Likes

You’re funny…and talented:)…stay cool and hydrated today

1 Like